Sorting Out A Flight For The Girlfriend/wife

BOOKEMDANO

Hello all,

Lots of useful topics on this site with some very informative replies. I usually try and search for my answer first rather than simply asking; trouble is I can't find a proper answer for this one.

Just say for example, I already booked my return flight to London for the 1st April 2011 but only after doing this, many months later, I decided to take the other half back to London for my brothers wedding a week after the aformentioned date; how would one go about booking her a return ticket making sure we are seated together?

Obviousley she needs a tourist visa first, so upon reciept of this I presume, I would then book her a seat on the plane. Now, i'm not a rich bloke by any means but I do have a preference when flying, namely eva air 'elite class', which i'm sure many of you have experienced at a cost of around £870

My question is, where do you go to book your airline tickets as I've always booked a return ticket from a website back in the UK? I have never used a Thai tour operator before so would the cost of these ticket be around the same price as the UK or would I be paying a premium.

Cheers

Just use the same agent/web site you normally use for your ticket in the UK. I always book on line with a UK travel agent, even when we're living in, and booking from Thailand and the outward journey is from Thailand and the return is from the UK.