Leomade Mix In Bangkok?

tdcollins1

Haven't seen the powdered mixes, but Villa, Carrefour and Foodland sell Tropicana concentrate in a bottle. A little expensive, but much tastier than your Wyler's, Countrytime or Crystal Light (which isn't really lemonade).

Thanks. I have done the Tropicana and it is good, but, as you say, expensive. I know the mix is not the real thing and not as good, but if I had access to the mix, I'd keep a big jug in the fridge all the time...

There's a powdered concentrate in small packets available but I can't remember the name. The Orange was particularly good. I found it great for carrying in a beltbag. I think I saw it in Foodland and in Villa in the past, but not in any normal Thai store, although Im pretty sure it was Thai.

There's a powdered concentrate in small packets available but I can't remember the name. The Orange was particularly good. I found it great for carrying in a beltbag. I think I saw it in Foodland and in Villa in the past, but not in any normal Thai store, although Im pretty sure it was Thai.

Thank you. I will look for it

Sure you can squeeze limes... but just as with coconut milk, the Thais have no problem buying Tetra-Pak Aroy-D or or Coconut milk powder when the fresh pressed stuff is 3 meters away... You may in Post #1 be referring to some of the isotonic powders which I see in the 7-11

Sure you can squeeze limes... but just as with coconut milk, the Thais have no problem buying Tetra-Pak Aroy-D or or Coconut milk powder when the fresh pressed stuff is 3 meters away... You may in Post #1 be referring to some of the isotonic powders which I see in the 7-11

Call this number and they have lots of stuff that expats need

sunshine

• 3 weeks later...