Looking For Advise On Breast Inlargement/tummy Tuck

WilliamCave

Hi looking for info for my self and wife about her getting her tummy done and boobs after she had 2 babies. what would be a good place in BKK to have this done.

i am woundering how dangerous it is for breast cancer in the future or other complications. I am going by the past when I heard women had problems after surgery, it was years back with faulty implants. Can someone shed some light on this for me.

Heard of Yanhee hospital , could some one recommend othe places to have this done. Just starting to look in to this now.

thanks

I have heard of newer techniques (well new in the last 5 years or so) that use stem cells or fat implants done in Japan. You might want to broaden your search for the best results. As a man who has felt breast implants I will tell you they do not feel at all like the real thing but appearance wise can help. It somewhat depends on how much is being implanted. In my experience getting a feel of saline boobs it felt like a hard globe was floating around in their tits. Not much of a turn on.

Dont go to yanhee

I had a terrifying experience that i would not like to see anyone else ever go through.

Badly anesthetized and i spoke to surgeon during my procedure, he woke me up to mark my eyes for upper and lower but woke me too soon while my chinoplasty was being inserted and stitched, then failed to fully knock me out prior to cutting and stitching my eyes.

I have nightmares of it.

Maddy

Well I can't speak from direct personal experience but I was sick a few months ago and was taken to Praram 9 Hospital by my driver who really knows his way around. He said this hospital was well known for its cosmetic surgery department. While I was waiting to be examined I was placed just outside the cosmetic surgery department's waiting room and it was packed. Each of the 3 days I spent there I went through the same routine waiting outside the packed cosmetic surgery waiting room. As an aside, I will say I received excellent care there during my stay. Unfortunately they totally misdiagnosed my condition and I almost died upon my return to the US. They thought I had the flu but in reality I had a fungal infection called Valley Fever indigioness (sp?) to my home state of Arizona. I developed menangitis and almost bought the farm. Fortunately, the AZ docs were very familiar with it and got me off the antibiotics in time and on to an antifungal that saved my life. Can't blame the Thai docs. They probably never heard of the disease. Anyway I digress. The cosmetic departmen looked very impressive. You my want to at least check it out. My teeruk has been bugging me for new boobs too so I may be checking it out myself. Good luck!