Ramkamhaeng Area Safe Just Now?

humpty

Hi everyone,

Just a quick question, my son studies at ABAC in Hua Mak and I was just wondering if that area has been affected by the protests or not? Would appreciate any information from anyone in that area as I only see things on TV and don't know Bangkok at all.

A concerned mum  :)

That area hadn't been affected by these dismal "red" events.....even last night, when the "red show" escalated, great parties near that area were running till the wee hours of the morning...

But, if your son can pass going outside for a while (specially if your place is near the troubled areas), just let him stay home. Everything is unpredictable....I mean anything "red" is unpredictable. Let your son avoid wearing the color (joke!).

Thank you for replying, at least you have put a mum's mind at rest, you know how much we worry that's our job!!

I really appreciate it.

:)

Thanks should be given with names...sometimes. 555+

Sorry, not thinking straight, didn't get much sleep, but thank you selena chua for replying so promptly and making me feel better.

Mrs. Robertson (England) :D

Umm.... how about Chinatown? I really need to get to sampeng. BTW, i just read an update on todays rally and the reds said they will take 13 bodies with them to the rally, now i dont really wanna see stuff like that. So, anybody know anything?

Thank you for replying, at least you have put a mum's mind at rest, you know how much we worry that's our job!!

I really appreciate it.

:)

Thanks should be given with names...sometimes. 555+

Sorry, not thinking straight, didn't get much sleep, but thank you selena chua for replying so promptly and making me feel better.

Mrs. Robertson (England) :D

I think a thank you to Humpty coming from Dumpty would've sufficed. :D