Pattaya Post Office

allane

I was in the Pattaya P.O. on Sat. Apr. 10. There is a sign on the counter saying that, in addition to the normal Songkran closure (Apr. 13 - 15), they will also be closed the 16th and 17th. So, if you were planning to put anything in the mail on those dates, get in there on Mon. the 12th.

I hope Immigration don't unilaterally decide to do the same thing, as I have to make a 90 day report this week. Last year they extended the holiday just like this as the government announced extra Songkran holidays due to the red shirt problems in Bangkok (crikey - shades of deja vu!). I had to go to Soi 5 three times before I could make the report.

I hope Immigration don't unilaterally decide to do the same thing, as I have to make a 90 day report this week. Last year they extended the holiday just like this as the government announced extra Songkran holidays due to the red shirt problems in Bangkok (crikey - shades of deja vu!). I had to go to Soi 5 three times before I could make the report.

Mine was due on the 14th but did it last Friday. Don't see the point of taking a chance when it seems to be 'up to them' as to when they close at holiday times!

I just went there and it was a zoo. Packed out. Luckily only two people doing 90 day reports before me, so I was in and out in about 4 minutes.

There's a sign on the door saying that they are closed from Tuesday (tomorrow) through Sunday. I hope this saves somebody from going there on Thursday or Friday this week, anyway.