Urgent! Need Help!

Well the OP has not repied once to this URGENT request and is clearly a Troll. :)

Posted on the 11th, give it a chance.

Sure I just hope the next post comes from Australia. :D

lol looks like he has done a runner already when there is no reason to. ha ha. he should have read his reply to his own thread before he varnished

Well the OP has not repied once to this URGENT request and is clearly a Troll. :)

Posted on the 11th, give it a chance.

Sure I just hope the next post comes from Australia. :D

lol looks like he has done a runner already when there is no reason to. ha ha. he should have read his reply to his own thread before he varnished

Arrh, so he "varnished" did he. Well, there yer go :D

Sure I just hope the next post comes from Australia. :)

Arrh, so he "varnished" did he. Well, there yer go :D

maybe they have been nicked and now in prison lol. seriously doubt it. probably better off varnishing. then vanshing :D

the only problem the op had was caused by listening to the farang telling him scare stories, otherwise this would have been a non event for the op

the problem is that the op hasn't come back to check the answers to this thread. all the forang done was give information. which was correct information it is up the the Aussies how they re-act. so i take it that u was there and herd everything the forang said or r u just basicing what u said on some of the story that was posted.

some people just like to finger some is to blame for everything. based on nothing !

Edited by BigC

Been on the pop again BigC or are you ever off it?

never minde the opp obviuosly hasn't bothered to check his own post or has run away. think he has had his chance to check this forum. or maybe he is banged up but seriously doubt it.

either way bored of this 1. time to move me thinks :)

Could you answer a simple question please.

How could you understand a Thai speaking Thai. You don't speak the language do you. I know people that have lived here for years who would'nt have understood a word he said.

I have other questions but this one is of particulour interest.

Very suprised that the OP has'nt replied to some very helpful posts. Were that someone was involved in a situation like this, they would know what to do.

A sceptic would say this is a troll. No Thai EVER refers to Bangkok when talking to another Thai. They ALWAYS say Klung Thep. No tourist would EVER be able to understand a Thai telling others in his native tongue that info. In short you would not have had a clue what was going on would you

If i am wrong i apologise and the best of luck :)

Hahahaha best one today. Klung Thep!!!!!!! Does you and Gf go Klung Thep often? Is it your GF who take care of the lookings to Klung Thep or you find them online hahahaha

The Thai's definitely call it Bangkok Hospital... I had a call from a nurse there once when my ex was in an accident, she told me it was the nurse calling from Bangok hospital (speaking Thai) Lomprayaban Bangkok...

This thread is insane!!!!!!!! Lomprayaban Bangkok :):D :D OMG!!!

Could you answer a simple question please.

How could you understand a Thai speaking Thai. You don't speak the language do you. I know people that have lived here for years who would'nt have understood a word he said.

I have other questions but this one is of particulour interest.

Very suprised that the OP has'nt replied to some very helpful posts. Were that someone was involved in a situation like this, they would know what to do.

A sceptic would say this is a troll. No Thai EVER refers to Bangkok when talking to another Thai. They ALWAYS say Klung Thep. No tourist would EVER be able to understand a Thai telling others in his native tongue that info. In short you would not have had a clue what was going on would you

If i am wrong i apologise and the best of luck :)

Hahahaha best one today. Klung Thep!!!!!!! Does you and Gf go Klung Thep often? Is it your GF who take care of the lookings to Klung Thep or you find them online hahahaha

Aren't you a delightful little Creature ??

Lamai aye ??

Hmmmmmm

Edited : For biting..

Edited by MSingh

Bit late but just as an FYI in a thread that no longer seems to serve a purpose since the OP has done a runner, local islanders refer to Bangkok as Bangok (pronounced slightly differently with the g hard and the k not pronounced-- but similar enough to sound somewhat like Bangkok).

The car is always wrong when it comes to collisions with bike riders. Ask any thai, they will tell you. My (thai) wife had a bike run into her that was travelling on the wrong side of the road as she was exiting a petrol station. It was clear to everyone involved that legally the bike rider was 100% at fault. But, this being Thailand, it was never discussed or contemplated that the bike rider should admit guilt. My wifes immediate response was to take the bike rider to the hospital where she then called our insurance company rep to negotiate a settlement with the bike rider. It was a given we would pay for hospital care and bike repair. Police were involved but had no input into restitution or assigning of guilt or otherwise. We even had her husband call a month later to ask for 10,000 baht in lost earnings because he had to take time off work. Even that was considered our responsibility although we later negotiated him down to 3000. It was the most normal thing in the world for us to pay all and when I questioned it all and sundry looked at me like the silly know nothing farang I apparently am. So, the crux of it is, you all can fool each other concerning the legalities or what your rights are in this situation but at the end of the day you are expected to pay up and should you fail to do this it will become very ugly and very distressing for you very quickly.

...yesterday > Plai Laem market > motorcycle (female Thai driver) run into car (female Thai driver) > motorcycle driver's fault > car driver had to pay 1.000 after motorcycle driver addressed long reproaches why car driver had to brake in front of her....

...yesterday > Plai Laem market > motorcycle (female Thai driver) run into car (female Thai driver) > motorcycle driver's fault > car driver had to pay 1.000 after motorcycle driver addressed long reproaches why car driver had to brake in front of her....

Two Thai people involved so irrelevent to this thread since there is a rule for us and a rule for Thais :)

My falang friend got hit by a female Thai in a car two weeks ago.

The Thai husband paid for everything.

Very rare but not unheard of. They are still some decent principled people around

yes some thai's do have a sense of pride. rememeber samui is a business island. not like the mainland. people come there to make money. thais and forangs. so it is hard to find people that are not business montivated.

when u go to the mainland people are allot more normal. same in any tourist hot spot i suppose

Two Thai people involved so irrelevent to this thread since there is a rule for us and a rule for Thais :)

I think that it is quite interesting to observe, that in this community even Thai car driver pay Thai motorbike driver in case of an accident, although it was the fault of the motorbike driver. And I assume that this is also of interest for at least some other reader of this forum.

If it is not to you, well that's quite ok.

tapped some thai blokes car on son khran. i gave the thai man my GF's number and she gave him her driving liscence. now i have herd he has made a police report saying that we hit and run. yet i wanted to contact him to arrange a payment or inssurence but he refused to give me his number. now i am in bangkok and i have to go back to the police station when i get back and my bird is in hospital for something else. blooody mountain out of a mole hill.

NO NEED !!!

isn't that what insurance is for? :)

yes i have inssurence. i wanted to settle it cash because the damage was very small. he is insisting on using inssurence maybe he wants to try something with the inssurence company by u got a picture and video of the damage so if he hits my company up. i have evidence that he is trying it on. have to meet him today aswell.

isn't that what insurance is for? :)

yes i have inssurence. i wanted to settle it cash because the damage was very small. he is insisting on using inssurence maybe he wants to try something with the inssurence company by u got a picture and video of the damage so if he hits my company up. i have evidence that he is trying it on. have to meet him today aswell.

Speak softly but carry a big stick!!! :D