Thai Politics And Tacos!

TiredTeacher

Well we are in a bloodbath I am sad to say.

The dawn of a new light looks to be in the mist somewhere.

Civil war is only a few bullets away.

Thailand mimicking Columbia is a few speeches away.

All this could have been solved years ago, as Thailand took the best of the West and implemented it for the benefit of those who are Thais. You could go into a million shades of this and who benefited....

The problem in my view is Thailand copied a UK system (which based on the way of the country) was a valid choice. And they blended it with a US system and added for flavor a local ingredient to make the perfect taco recipe! The problem is not all Thais like tacos. :)

In the UK if you do not like tacos you moan and then grudgingly eat a taco. In America if you do not like a taco you sue them and ensure the company is bankrupt. In Thailand you cannot have a voice (unless in a group)... a system that is used when you need to get an ID card, passport, job i.e. almost anything. Even as a farang, if you do not have somebody accompanying you or signing even the simplest thing you will not get anywhere. Even for a Thai the simplest thing to get needs a house book registration document i.e. if you do not have standing or someone that supports you it is game over!

So, now Thailand is at a cross road to consider whether to continue selling tacos to people that do not want to eat them. Change the recipe to suit the people who have nothing and have all to gain or just add another topping to the taco and hope people buy it!