Where Has All The Pepsi Max Gone?

drysdan

I've noticed over the last week or so that Pepsi Max seems to be disappearing.

The Pizza Co. told me twice in the last couple weeks that they don't have any, and 1.25L bottles have disappeared from my nearest 7-11 and Rimping.

Anybody know what's going on?

Just poor supply chain management. I bought 15 litres from Makro yesterday, was some of that yours?

I suppose it could just be poor supply chain, unless Makro is just running on a larger backstock.

It just struck me as quite odd that three separate places all ran out of 1.25L's at the same time, and none has resupplied in over a week, at least.

Just poor supply chain management. I bought 15 litres from Makro yesterday, was some of that yours?

I suppose it could just be poor supply chain, unless Makro is just running on a larger backstock.

It just struck me as quite odd that three separate places all ran out of 1.25L's at the same time, and none has resupplied in over a week, at least.

Supply chain. You are in a third world country that does not have the western attitude of supply and demand. They do not or will not re order tell they are out of a product.

Tesco in Udon Thani was out of it for 3 weeks. When it came back, you could only buy individual bottles, even if it was a case of 12.

Now Coke Zero (all sizes) is no longer stocked at my 7-11.

Can't be an overlapping conspiracy, who knows? The next trick will be to find water, since the municipal water supply for more and more towns is drying up.

Same same Coke Zero.

Just got back from TL Express- Zero Coke Zero. Nor Pepsi Max.

Of course with a huge raging fire on the mountain, flames shooting up high and big boiling clouds of smoke everywhere, it is the least of my worries right now....:)

It's wonderful to see the standard of posts on the Chiang Mai forum has reached a new high.

We saw you lurking, Blinky...and fed you some pap so you would actually get off your arse and post for a change.... :)

McG, how the f*** are you mate? We'd better get together for a few bevvies in the not too distant future.

Boredom breeds contempt they say. It's hard not to respond to inane topics when you're stuck in a neighbouring nation working with the DoD and not much to do.

Praise Allah for satellite internet.

... snip ...Boredom breeds contempt they say. It's hard not to respond to inane topics

Sawasdee Khrup, Khun Blinky Bill,

It's nice to have you back, here in the nuclear family asylum. Politeness requires an invitation to be "inane" should never be declined : so :

When Boredom breeds with Contempt, the occult copulaton causes Contempt to breed with Familiarity at the same time. But, the child produced by Contempt breeding with Familiarity will not be genetically identical. Which of the pair will be sugar-free varies.

All the Pepsi Max has been taken away by Men in Black who are celebrating the Festival of Doppelganger.

best, ~o:37;

Edited by orang37

... snip ...Boredom breeds contempt they say. It's hard not to respond to inane topics

Sawasdee Khrup, Khun Blinky Bill,

It's nice to have you back, here in the nuclear family asylum. Politeness requires an invitation to be "inane" should never be declined : so :

When Boredom breeds with Contempt, the occult copulaton causes Contempt to breed with Familiarity at the same time. But, the child produced by Contempt breeding with Familiarity will not be genetically identical. Which of the pair will be sugar-free varies.

All the Pepsi Max has been taken away by Men in Black who are celebrating the Festival of Doppelganger.

best, ~o:37;

Yep, couldn't agree more, ~o:XXXVII;

:D Well this is Thailand but that is no excuse. ?When I go back to Canada and the U. S. It is a crap shoot what they will have in the stores. Poor management from the top down. Wish they had the caffeine free in the Pepsi Max :)

I've been drinking 2.5 liters of diet soda daily, since the 1970's. I'd weigh 350 kilos by now, if drinking sugared soda.

Maybe if you had not been drinking diet soda, maybe you would not have a STROKE. :)

I've been drinking 2.5 liters of diet soda daily, since the 1970's. I'd weigh 350 kilos by now, if drinking sugared soda.

Maybe if you had not been drinking diet soda, maybe you would not have a STROKE. :)

Then again if he had been drinking the sugar version, he may have been dead long ago from a number of maladies....

He's happy lay off the drinking man..... :D

I just took a moment to calculate something..... as I drink about 6 - 8 cans [on average] of Coke Zero & Diet coke per day, I must be drinking about the same amount....... seems like so much, when you put it that way PB......

Course I drink water and highpower coffee to cut the fizz a little

Wow PB, you could do with drinking something else from time to time to avoid gut rot! try water... or beer!

No problem at Carrefour Bang Yai, bought 3 pack yesterday....

DO LOOK OUT.... as you enter is on display + clearly marked as 'promotion' @ 20 baht for Pepsi Max and 43 baht for 2 normal Pepsi...

I picked up 3 cases at the cashier was charged 286 baht, via scan the pack bar code [NOT for the 1st time] I said NO, so again the supervisor had to be called, she credited me 3x 286 baht, then scanned 1x bottle x 12 and up came 240 baht., she just looked at me with a smile… she was the same lady that has been called to me at least 5x in the past few weeks with their pricing errors