Shooting On 2nd Road

TropicalBerts

I and my wife live above our premises (Tropical Bert's) and were woke up in the early hours of this morning (0315) by what to me sounded like 6 gun shots, checked out the window, saw nothing so went back to bed.

About 10 Mins later got up again as we heard a siren close by, it certainly was close!!, as we opened the curtain an ambulance was directly below us. A little further up next to the main car park was a group of police, volunteers and press, they put a body in the ambulance and off it went.

That was it for the night, my wife has just spoke to the security guard who said it was a Korean who was shot outside of the 7/11 just past Soi 6 and managed to get as far our car park,, no idea of his condition. The shots, ambulance and body I can confirm, location and nationality I cant.

Is this the same incident as reported in the pattaya daily news?

>>Investigators have subsequently recovered the CCTV footage from the nearby 7-Eleven and will begin their investigations into catching the violent offender immediately.

Don't think the offender will be caught immediately, unfortunately for the taxi motorbike victim.

Man injured in North Pattaya shooting

PATTATA:-- Just after 4.30 on Saturday Morning, Police Major Chort from Pattaya Police Station was called to the front of a 7-11 Convenience Store next to the Pattaya Dragon Complex at the north-end of Pattaya Second Road to investigate reports of a shooting. At the scene, one man was on the ground injured. Khun Ram aged 38 had sustained a single gun-shot wound to his left leg and was taken to Hospital.

Story HERE

gallery_327_1086_7880.png

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

2010-04-17