Obsolete Computer Stuff

CqK

I am accumulating computer things I no longer use and or are obsolete. Does anyone know if there's a recycling place in or around Khorat that'll take such items as a dead LCD monitor, a Canon Bubble Jet printer that works (albeit not all that great) but one cannot purchase ink for anymore because it's obsolete (bought in 1997), and an external Apache modem?

I've also got a scanner that I no longer use at all but works just fine. Canon CanoScan FB630P also purchased in the dark ages in "computer time", probably 1998, 1999. That I'm willing to give to anybody that would like to have it.

Sometimes we have to admit to ourselves that we are definitely in the "throw-away" ratrace.

That being so, we go on living.

However.

Maybe ink for the the Canon Bubblejet will still be available,

The new owner might shop around.

To clean the printheads might make the difference for the quality of the printwork.

Have a look around, there will always be someone who will be glad to take all your stuff off your hands.

Even a dead monitor might be suitable for spare parts.

Where I live here in Buriram there are a couple of streets where the shop fronts are almost all repair shops. I would imagine that Khorat will have the same.

You can't miss them. They have old TVs,washing machines,videos etc stacked up outside. They will definately take them off your hands. You may even get a few baht for them.