Accomodation In Wat Ket

mamborobert

I have a few months work again in Chiang Mai and for work reasons would ideally like to be somewhere near the train station and Doctor Wong's at the end of Kong Sai road.

Basically my leg is a bit buggered (so no flights for a while), and walking for say fifteen minutes is ok but after that I am starting to struggle. I don't want to have to rely on tuk tuks, and motorcycling is temporarily off the agenda as well

I am looking at maybe four months so the Bossotel is not really ideal for that period as would get stir crazy after a while.

Only other place I know is a few longer term condo rentals in Supanich/Suphanit, some of which look ok for the period I want (TV/Cable/Fridge/Kitchenette/Internet).

I have looked at a few places in places south of Kawila barracks but it means a big loop walk wise and ideally I would rather be in say ten or so minutes walk from the train/Dr Wong. Anywhere West I know seems to involve crossing the Ping, and East or North involves crossing main arterial roads whch again temporary condition makes we want to try and avoid.

Budget wise I am reasonably flexible but somewhere in the 8000 to 15000 bht a month would be the go.

Fussy litlle blighter aren't I.

Anybody have any tips at all? Thanks in anticipaton.