Reg. 'spam Mail Sent To Cut Supports To Red-shirt Demonstrators'

TAWP

In the news forum the latest update to the events is 'Spam mail sent to cut supports to red-shirt demonstrators', about a chain-mail listing stores, hotels and products that are owned by red shirt leaders or their wives etc. As a short-hand list on what products to avoid if one wants to make a stand where it hurts them the most.

Has anyone seen this list yet?

I would be interested and i would try to avoid those shops and products. My wife is loosing her work because of the idiot reds. Not much tourists in BKK so no work for tour guides.

stop eating rice they are planted by the reds on 60bht a day

I would be interested and i would try to avoid those shops and products. My wife is loosing her work because of the idiot reds. Not much tourists in BKK so no work for tour guides.

I was thinking about the elite, not the farmers they are just mindless pawns who are brainwashed by their leaders.

P.s where is belguim ? I do know Belgium, the nice country near Holland where i lived before.

Agree stop eating rice and fresh vegetables and you will hit bad.

I was thinking about the elite, not the farmers they are just mindless pawns who are brainwashed by their leaders.

They're not mindless pawns at all. They're poorly educated people who deserve much better than they're getting from their country of birth regardless of who's in charge.

Haven't seen it but I'd like to.

Maybe we can start our own. There is a restaurant in the basement of Union Mall across from Central Ladprao. They are red shirts supporters, but you don't realize this until after you have sat down and ordered. There was just one red cup inconspicuously placed at the cash register showing the restaurant owner supports the red shirts. You can't really see it until you sit down. We had already placed our order by the time we looked around and saw it.

My wife was so incensed she wanted to simply get up and walk out, but since they were already making the food it might have caused a problem. She settled for not leaving a tip. She took great pride in taking every single baht out of the book and handed it back to the waitress empty. There is a place we will never be returning to. Business owners should be smarter than that.

Can't remember the name, but it is in the basement on the south side. Be very careful if you eat in any of those restaraunts. Check first. You might be indirectly supporting Thaksin.

They're not mindless pawns at all. They're poorly educated people who deserve much better than they're getting from their country of birth regardless of who's in charge.

If they can't understand what your saying then your mindless. They will not get much from the red just as they did not get much from the yellows. The moment they understand that corruption is the problem and that because of that people want to be in power (to get to that money) then maybe they can change something.

Until that time they are mindless pawns in my eyes.

I would like to see it too, so I can support them. :)

When I see some Red paraphernalia at places I visit I usually give them a smile and thumbs-up.

And it's especially funny talking with staff at places that expats frequent; a lot of the old crusty whining-brigade seem to be anti-Red, so some staff expect all foreigners to be that way. Then they're VERY happy when they find out this isn't the case..

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

Haven't seen it but I'd like to.

Maybe we can start our own. There is a restaurant in the basement of Union Mall across from Central Ladprao. They are red shirts supporters, but you don't realize this until after you have sat down and ordered. There was just one red cup inconspicuously placed at the cash register showing the restaurant owner supports the red shirts. You can't really see it until you sit down. We had already placed our order by the time we looked around and saw it.

My wife was so incensed she wanted to simply get up and walk out, but since they were already making the food it might have caused a problem. She settled for not leaving a tip. She took great pride in taking every single baht out of the book and handed it back to the waitress empty. There is a place we will never be returning to. Business owners should be smarter than that.

Can't remember the name, but it is in the basement on the south side. Be very careful if you eat in any of those restaraunts. Check first. You might be indirectly supporting Thaksin.

:D & :D

Happy family!

(While I have a lot of sympathy for the Red cause, this of course does not stop me from being a customer at PAD/Dem/Yellow establishments. That'd just be petty and silly. I think it's GREAT that finally the people in Thailand become politically active along ideological lines. That's an awesome development and I have a lot of respect for all that do, on EITHER side!! As a guest in this country I deeply respect the political views of my hosts, whatever they may be. :)

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai