K-speed

biker Bob

Bikerbob. I dunno why you put the angry face.

Its bloody simple to call them and ask them.

How the hel_l would any one on here know for sure. jeeze they are selling them not thaivisa.

shit mate do you want me to call them for ya. which bike do you like?

Bikerbob. I dunno why you put the angry face.

Its bloody simple to call them and ask them.

How the hel_l would any one on here know for sure. jeeze they are selling them not thaivisa.

shit mate do you want me to call them for ya. which bike do you like?

hehe ruthless

Bikerbob. i'm sorry i blew up. i've been stuck in the UK waiting for a flight home and you were an easy target. sorry. I do not know any one who has bought a bike from k speed so cannot answer.

Haha now i understand. Don't worry about it. You are right i could call and ask but i have done that in the past ( Not the same shop) and they will promise you anything and everything if you tell them that you are interested in one of their bikes. I am not going to tell the name of the shop but i ended up waiting 11 months for the book and the plate so that is why i would like to heat from some one who has actually bought a bike from K-speed or know some body who has.

PS. Sorry about the angry face :)

Bikerbob. i'm sorry i blew up. i've been stuck in the UK waiting for a flight home and you were an easy target. sorry. I do not know any one who has bought a bike from k speed so cannot answer.

Haha now i understand. Don't worry about it. You are right i could call and ask but i have done that in the past ( Not the same shop) and they will promise you anything and everything if you tell them that you are interested in one of their bikes. I am not going to tell the name of the shop but i ended up waiting 11 months for the book and the plate so that is why i would like to heat from some one who has actually bought a bike from K-speed or know some body who has.

PS. Sorry about the angry face :)

Nice to see, kiss and make up, not to much of that here on TV..kudos....anyway somebody must know the answear to this..Q

i could call and ask but i have done that in the past ( Not the same shop) and they will promise you anything and everything if you tell them that you are interested in one of their bikes. I am not going to tell the name of the shop but i ended up waiting 11 months for the book and the plate so that is why i would like to heat from some one who has actually bought a bike from K-speed or know some body who has.

PS. Sorry about the angry face :D

You don't have to say the name- we all know it rhymes with BIRA :D:D:D

Except you actually got a plate? Hmmm, then maybe it's someplace else... :)

Nice to see, kiss and make up, not to much of that here on TV..kudos....anyway somebody must know the answear to this..Q

K-speed is a small shop and I get the impression that most of their clients are Thai so actually I'd be surprised to find anyone on ThaiVisa that's bought a bike off of them. I think the best thing to do it ask them directly. (Didn't someone else say that?) :)

You can find their phone numbers and email addresses here: http://www.k-speed.net/

i could call and ask but i have done that in the past ( Not the same shop) and they will promise you anything and everything if you tell them that you are interested in one of their bikes. I am not going to tell the name of the shop but i ended up waiting 11 months for the book and the plate so that is why i would like to heat from some one who has actually bought a bike from K-speed or know some body who has.

You don't have to say the name- we all know it rhymes with BIRA :D:D:D

Except you actually got a plate? Hmmm, then maybe it's someplace else... :)

Haha Tony you are wrong it doesn't rhyme with Bira but i know the shop you you are talking about. Thanks for the link.