I Blew Up In Burriram, I Think My Mia Noi Really Loves Me

SoiGirlHunter

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, what a loser...surely this has got to be a windup. Laying down crying in the street with your on-the-side girlfriend because her mum nicked your bottle of whiskey??

Your wife must either be mentally retarded or some kind of self loathing masochist for staying with you.

>>>Yeah right..... :)

Are you near Jomtien? come and see for yourself

Funny enough i beleive you, however it wouldnt work for me to live with one woman that obviously dosent love me ( will share me with others ) and a rent a wife ( whore ),.but i suppose if surrounded by these types all will seem normal after a while,. :D

As funny as your story is, Boo actually makes a good point. If you "get" thai culture even a little in regard to the "relationships" you should have understood that visiting the family was going to be expensive and acted accordingly.

In the Christian church sometimes we say, "You can't out give G/o/d"

Well this is not the church, this is thailand and here, you can't outgive the family of someone you are "boffing". They give you a gift you could probably never have back home. So sometimes you have to pay through the nose for it. Get with the programe, go back and shower them with gifts with all the money you've saved from not paying your bit on the side. You might be surprised at the result..

Alternatively, if the money matters. Get a bottle of cheap hand lotion and some gloves.

What is your real agenda for writing about this stuff ? Perhaps you don't want to be like me and be too honest about why you write what you do. I wouldn't blame you for being subtle..Honesty is dangerous for longitivity on TV..

I know I have to be very careful, as I'm on the verge of being banned. You can get away with a helll of a lot on TV, and then again, you can't.

Everybody for his own , but these kind of posts disgust me over the top .

And reminds me what kind of lowlife foreigners are doing here in Thailand , taking

over the saddest customs what Thailand has . Very sad individuals .

Why let it bother you? Maybe the story is a complete fabrication? What other people do to themselves is entirely up to themselves and should concern nobody else. Who says he is a lowlife... other than you and others like you? Thailand is what it is... fascinating, exotic and unlike many of the western cultures. You could pick any religion and there would be two opposing sides that are polar opposites in how they interpret it. Neither should be deemed wrong or right. And yet we will have people willing to go to war over the differences.

Right on. Those without sin... :)

I liked the bit about them lying on the ground, crying their eyes out. Very evocative. But I did have to wonder about the logistics of the whole thing. Did they land on the bike, did the bike land on them? Watch out for exhaust burn!

:D

Pure troll, and sadly only a few bits were original. :)

Yes, amusing. It belongs in the joke section of this forum. Unbelievable crock to me. Wonder how drunk the OP was when he wrote it.

My thought exactly and I wonder how long it has taken him to discover 'real' Thailand.

He has been living in a bubble and it only takes one prick to burst your bubble.

Dave (nr Buriram)

It beats the shit out of the Glitterman stories.

BOO! I KNOW YOU ARE OBSERVING THIS THREAD. WHY HAVENT YOU SHUT IT DOWN?

Which "newbie" are you? :D

To the OP, you think your wife doesn't mind?

I have news for you.

Hide all sharp objects and sleep with one eye open.

You might survive ! :)

You people just don't understand. He is a HANSUM man and he has to beat these girls off with a stick. It's likely that he will run out of money and he will magically turn back into a somewhat normal kid. Sometimes a farang can find naive country girls who will believe a lot of bullshit. (For a while).

Not drunk, i am just staring at her sleeping trying to digest what f just happened and confused

Alfredo thanks, ya her mom and dad are 40ish and very healthy and dont work, they just drink whikey ALL day and gamble (cards)

with some pretty sizeable pots. They have 4 kids and all 4 send ALL of the money they make minus 3000bt to live on back to the

thieving parents. So they are going to have a shitfit when they have seen thier golden goose AKA me lol fly the coup.

You should have seen the fear in their eyes when they called me kee nee ow and didnt realize i was standing in the shadows

then i snapped out.

Your claim to fame is that you have and young Thai GF and a wife at the same time. Is that the only point of this thread ? I think so :)

having a mia noi and introducing her to your wife..., how can you expect anyone to respect you if you're doing that to your closest (your wife).

Reading your post you seem like you're very bitter with Thailand and seem to be trying to prove you've got one up on them all the time.

Of course she likes your money, 20,000 baht Id love u for that lol

Hey everyone! look at me ! Look at me !

Blimey, first time Sokai and I have agreed on something.

The guy has got sod all and his 'claim to fame' is this story, perhaps true, perhaps not.

IF the story is true for sure the OP is a low life, complete disregard for his wife who puts up with it to eat.

What kind of girl would sleep in the same bed as his wife :D

Boy, are you a sad individual, but sound like 20yr old with your brains in your dick.

I think many want their brains to be in their dick , its their free choice some may say over here .....

Ah well at least we know how to recognise dickheads ........

How old are you?

Shouldn't it be, how tall are you? :D

Toad, you seem to be mixing posters up, Mrlittlemanbigchiponshoulder is not being discussed here.

Anyway, at least soigirlhunter is true to his name & consistent, he's been playing these games for a few years & still at it. :D

Hey everyone! look at me ! Look at me !

Blimey, first time Sokai and I have agreed on something.

is it snowing in Thailand??? :D

See, there can be common ground :D

When most people write a first person fantasy they usually try to make themselves look intelligent.

You're full of generalisations today, aren't you!

Maybe he is trying... can't you be more constructive and specific?

SC

having a mia noi and introducing her to your wife..., how can you expect anyone to respect you if you're doing that to your closest (your wife).

Reading your post you seem like you're very bitter with Thailand and seem to be trying to prove you've got one up on them all the time.

Of course she likes your money, 20,000 baht Id love u for that lol

You talk of disrespect??

A lot of wives choose the mia noi in the first place. There can be a variety of reasons for this too. My MiL chose the mia noi for her husband. They all get on very well together and the MiL and the mia noi are good friends. At Songkran the mia noi was invited along to the MiL house also to all the birthdays and other celebrations. All his children get on really well with the mia noi too. The mia noi now has a house and land and all share happily together. The mia noi also has a daughter who is classed as a sister to the rest of his daughters and classed as a daughter to the MiL

And there is no disrespect anywhere. No discord either. Different people have different ways of doing things. If that way is for a husband to have a mia noi and for the wife, family to be happy, then so be it.