I Blew Up In Burriram, I Think My Mia Noi Really Loves Me

SoiGirlHunter

I know this post could do with dying out now, been around for a while and kept me entertained for a little time. I just wanted to know where the <deleted> the OP got to, would have loved a response. Then again beating women off with a sick probably make him too tired to type.

I was having a chuckle about the people that suggested the OP was a happy fantasy; laughing about people who fantasise about being tight-fisted misogynists. I suppose the tight fists come from self-abuse.

SC

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, amusing. It belongs in the joke section of this forum. Unbelievable crock to me. Wonder how drunk the OP was when he wrote it.

My thought exactly and I wonder how long it has taken him to discover 'real' Thailand.

He has been living in a bubble and it only takes one prick to burst your bubble.

Dave (nr Buriram)

Kind of like a blow up doll!. how drunk was he when he wrote it?? how dunk do you have to be to confuse them to real people!? only the OP know.

The OP is probably masturbating reading your replies. :)

You're surely not saying he's a merchant banker? You can't call someone a pudding-puller on this forum; it's a public forum - there could be children listening in.

I'm visibly appalled!

No wonder he's scarecely been back, after the abuse, and people doubting his word from the very start.

SC

I'm only following the thread for the motorbike maintenance tips, you understand....

Edit: sentence completed...

Edited by StreetCowboy