Wonderful Mooban Off Nimmanhemin

Larry

I live in a wonderful mooban just off Nimmanhemin near Doi Tung coffee (across the road from the Amari Rincome Hotel parking lot). It's quiet, has a country feel, is incredibly convenient and filled with really nice people. Friends often ask me whether there's any houses for rent, and usually there aren't any. But now there are four. In the four years I've lived here, the only problem was the concerts from Think Park a few months ago, but after a protest by several VIPs and the rest of the residents, this has been severely curtailed. In the interest of disclosure, I will gladly admit that one of the townhouses is my wife's. But if you would like a look see around the whole area, please send me a message with your phone number. I am in no way affiliated with any brokers.

Larry

Edited by Larry

Answering a question asked to my mailbox that may be of common interest:

Yes, there are both townhouses and detached houses in the mooban. Rents range from about 15k to 35k.

no wonder there are 4 vacant

Factored into the price is the fact that you walk out the gate of the moobaan and you're on Thannon Nimmanhaeman, if you fancy living like that. Not for me personally. I'd rather pay 6000 THB for the same sized house far away from a busy street like that and take a 15 THB songtaew there to go shopping or out to eat. But to each their own.

Answering a question asked to my mailbox that may be of common interest:

Yes, there are both townhouses and detached houses in the mooban. Rents range from about 15k to 35k.

no wonder there are 4 vacant

very overpriced - anyway it's against TV rules to advertise