Simplfying Faq On Extensions Of Stay

Can TV provide under broad headings..say in a toolbar at the top of the Home page the most recent and up to date information about the most popular visa (extensions of stay) so as to save themselves the considerable time and appreciated effort they go to to answer a host of involved questions from us all..then all the OP would need do is search that particular type of Extension of Stay or post a specific question after having read the provided guidelines. He/she could be quickly referred to the correct answer/interpretation..would also save others chipping in with their versions which on occasions is a little misleading..just a thought.

Edited by rodcourt49

I agree. The information at the top of the page is out of date, a nuisance to trawl through and in some instances Incorrect.

Unfamiliar with the rules, I needed to find out ( quickly ) how many days a person gets by crossing a land border. The answer as listed in the info section came back - 30 days. This is mis-information.

The correct answer is 15 days.

Can TV provide under broad headings..say in a toolbar at the top of the Home page the most recent and up to date information about the most popular visa (extensions of stay)

The current official information about the requirements for all types of extensions of stay are in these two documents, to which links are given in the pinned topic "Useful Immigration Information & Visa Descriptions":

1. Thai Police Order 777/2551
  2. Immigration Bureau Order 305/2551

I don't think that it can be said of any type of extension of stay that it is "the most popular". I also do not think that it would be useful to put a link to the information for a particular type of extension in the toolbar of the ThaiVisa home page.

--

Maestro