Liverpool Vs Atletico Madrid

bangkok blue

No Europa League matches on Thai TV or True, then? Man, football coverage in Thailand used to be better, not worse!

Not that you would have cared one way or the other 6 Months ago if they showed the UEFA Cup or not... :)

Football Coverage in Thailand is superb, we get EVERY SINGLIE LIVE Premiership Game & 6 other Leagues from around the World too..

No Europa League matches on Thai TV or True, then? Man, football coverage in Thailand used to be better, not worse!

Not that you would have cared one way or the other 6 Months ago if they showed the UEFA Cup or not... :)

Football Coverage in Thailand is superb, we get EVERY SINGLIE LIVE Premiership Game & 6 other Leagues from around the World too..

Jimjim is right though. The only aspect of football coverage that has improved is the Premiership, in that all games are shown live. In most other areas things have taken a step back. Think FA Cup, Carling Cup, Champions League, UEFA Cup - coverage is hit and miss and when it is shown, no guarantees of English soundtrack - not that i care about the commentary but when they broadcast with it in Thai they muffle down the sound from the ground so a lot of atmosphere is lost.

And who knows what sort of quality coverage we'll get for the World Cup.

I pay 1,500 baht for True Visions just for the football - right now it's a heavy price to pay for what we get. I'd happily pay double for decent coverage. When oh when will we have some competition in this industry?! It's desperately needed.

Edited by rixalex