Adopt My Dog ... Or 2 Or 3 Or 4 Of Them

el jefe

My wife and I always foster dogs from Care For Dogs when we are in Chiang Mai. We'll be leaving for a couple of months and we hope some of the dogs we've been fostering can find a permanent home.

We have had each of the following dogs in our home for a while and have learned their good, and bad, habits. We know that in the right situation they would each make a good pet for the right person and each of them deserves a permanent home.

Khai Muk is a small, white, fluffy ball of energy. She's a mixed breed, about 3 years old. Her fur/hair is similar to that of a poodle in that she does not shed, making her a perfect house dog. She likes to be walked but would be happy enough if you have a small garden.

Banjo is a medium sized, gray with white, non-dominant male dog. He's two years old and really just a big puppy. He learns quickly, he's easy to train, and understands hand signals well. He's one of the most athletic dogs I've ever had. He loves to go out to run and swim. Unfortunately, his athleticism includes climbing fences. He's climbed over 6 foot high fences and I watched him climb up bushes and jump off an 8 foot ledge! It's all a big game for him. He just wags his tail and comes running right back. Banjo would be fine for a family, especially if they have a large garden, but they better have a big wall.

Suki has had a very hard life. She is very shy and timid. But once she gets to know you she is very affectionate. But it will take a while so you need patience. She's a small black female but I don't know how old she is. She has no interest in going out for a walk so she's easy to take care of. But because of her timidness, she needs a very quiet home with just one or two people.

Brenda is the prettiest of them all. She's a medium sized black female. Because she has spent her entire life in shelters she is also very, very shy. She will take even longer to warm up to a new owner. She loves my wife, but after several months, she still doesn't trust me. She does not want to be walked either. And like Suki, she will fit in best in a quiet home. It will take a really special person to take Brenda.

All of the dogs are healthy and have been neutered. They are up to date on all of their shots. I can email photos upon request. Please PM me if you would like to see one or more of the dogs.

Sawasdee Khrup, El Jefe,

We second Khun White Russian's request for photos. We like see dog picture.

best, o~37;

I'd love to see some orangutan pics, Khun Orang!

None of my photos are very exciting, most are just the dogs doing what they do best -- lying on the floor doing nothing. Some of the photos are me with the dogs. That's worse than photos of the dogs sleeping.

If you want to see the dogs I mentioned above and many others, go here:

Kai Mouk, Suki, and Brenda

Banjo

I wish I had photos of Banjo climbing walls, fences and trees, but I don't. I also don't have photos of him on a surfboard or a skateboard, but if I did, he would look like this:

Dog surfing

Kai Mouk

This 3-4 year old pretty little girl is just bursting to find her forever family. If you are looking for a dog who will fit into your home environment – as long as it’s a loving one – with enthusiasm and maturity, this is your match. Kai Mouk is healthy, sterilised and has had all her shots. Come and get her TODAY!

KaiMouk-250x187.jpg

------------------------------------------

Suki

Hi, I’m Suki. I am very shy… but as you can see I am beautiful to look at with a healthy glossy coat and shining eyes. I am perfectly healthy, vaccinated and sterilised like all of us up for adoption at CfD

Suki-187x250.jpg

-------------------------------------------

Brenda

Yes I’m shy but look what a character I am! Give me a chance and I’ll show you how loyal, loving and fun I can be! I am 2-3 years old and so ready to find a loving forever home. You couldn’t ask for a more gentle, healthy little dog (actually mid-sized). I would be no trouble I promise, as long as you have time to feed, walk and love me. Come on and meet me – don’t be shy!

Brenda2-187x250.jpg

------------------------------------------------

Banjo

What a character! Anyone would be lucky to earn the trust of this wonderful dog who is, at first, nervous around new people and then warms up so much he cannot get enough and rubs his little head and neck up against them in paroxysms of delight! Banjo is a healthy, sterilised 2 year old. Oh Banjo, we’ll miss you when you go but I think it is inevitable that someone will fall for you soon. If you think you could be the one, come down and meet him. He’ll be waiting

SDC10452-250x187.jpg

http://www.carefordogs.org/

Care for Dogs is a foundation for homeless dogs in need of help. Our main aim is to improve the situation of street and temple dogs by organizing sterilizations, dog rescues and adoptions, as well as running a shelter for approximately 120 – 150 adult dogs and puppies in Hang

Dong, Chiang Mai.

• 2 weeks later...