Visa For Egypt For Belgian National And Thai National

cmone123

Hi everybody,

In June, my girlfriend and I are going on a holiday to my family in Europe. On the way there we will stop for a couple of days in Cairo, Egypt.

Her Schengen Visa is all taken care of, but I got a little confused about the visa for Egypt.

I am Belgian National and she is Thai. Who needs a Visa for Egypt and who doesnt? I have gotten different answers to this, so I don't know who to believe...

My guess is that I can buy a visa on arrival and shee needs to have one prior to getting there... But again, I am not sure about this and I keep hearing things about the rules haveing changed lately...

Is there a travel/Visa agent in Chiang Mai that can take care of this for us, without either of us having to go to the Egypt Embassy in BKK; whe both work and dont have time to go to BKK for a couple of days, waiting for a stamp... It would be very convenient if we find somebody that can do this for us, or at least tell us what to do and what to prepare

Please advice.

Thanks

I Belgian national could get a visa on arrival but the Thai national must get a visa in advance

http://www.mfa.gov.eg/MFA_Portal/Templates...INT=Guest#Visas

Don't know if you can do make a visa application from up country and others my advise on agents, you could call or email them I suppose.

Colinas Building 42nd Floor 6

Sukhumvit 21

Bangkok 10110

Thailand

Phone local: (02) 661.7184

international: +66.2.661.7184

Fax local: (02) 262.0235

international: +66.2.262.0235

Email [email protected]

Web site http://www.egypt-emb.or.th/

• 2 weeks later...