Custom Avatars

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am forever changing my avatar, though in a way that reflects my unsettled nature...

I like the hat I have now but I've always wanted an animated one that I will stick to yet one that is in some way personalised.

I'll see if I can think of any ideas and would welcome any suggestions that don't involve fish.

You must be finding it really boring out there...I actually enjoyed my time in the Middle East and still - oddly - miss it, but it was Dubai...nothing dangerous like where you are...

Peder you ar doing a great job with the animations.

Keep safe mate!

Greer

It looks great, Peder.  :D I was just playing around w/ avatars myself but my software is somewhat limited.  Thanks.

Your welcome xyz :D

You must be finding it really boring out there...I actually enjoyed my time in the Middle East and still - oddly - miss it, but it was Dubai...nothing dangerous like where you are...

Peder you ar doing a great job with the animations.

Keep safe mate!

Greer

Awesome, any special place in Dubai I should go to, I hear it's a beutiful city. The US State Department just closed down Uzbeckistan for transit with US Citizens... supposedly there is some terrorist shit going down there soon, they even evacuated the US Embassy there :D:D

Everybody that goes to Asia now will be routed through Dubai. I also heard there are loads of chep gold for sale? Hmm should be interesting.

Hi Peder,

Is it possible to do one of Steven Gerrard lifting and kissing the European Cup?

Scouse.

Yup, I'm sure I can make that happend, should have it by the end of my day!

Ok Peder, let's see how good you are.

I challenge you to put a Jack Nicholson face inside Udon's peel helmet...

udon.gif

...With moving eyes. :D

Not a problem that's easy :D

Should be fun too :o

Thanks for mine Peder :D  If they get too naughty in here I might need the fork moving too.  :D

Your welcome Pat, and the fork up and down will be easy too, I'll get it ready for when the time comes :o

The change I would make you your avtar is eah time the tail strikes the name you get a small spark and the name changes colour.

Put a sting in the tail.

That's a great Idea mattnich

I think it's already got one. :D

Heheh, that's because I fuged up the first time and was having trouble making the frames the way I wanted, but now with mattnich's idea, it will all work out.

And, sorry scourser, your avatar was put as second priority just because I wanted to do the jack nicholson one first :D It was just more fun :D

Here it is:

scamp_udon.gif

5555, I like it :D

Good to see the work in progress, Peder.

Ta, mate.

Scouse.

I think I'm going to have to do some more research in order to complete yours. I'm having trouble making a bunch of still human life images do what I want them to do. I need some kind of actual streaming video of this guy kissing the Cup. And, I can import it into a .gif file and do whatever I need to make it work on Thaivisa. Kind of like what someone did to the "truffleshuffle" thing.

In the mean time I have used my still life images to do this: (It sucks I know but, hold on)

euro_cup.gif

84x81

:o

]Nothing to do with Thailand but very Interesting and Entertaining. :D

Takes me all my time to down load Holiday Photographs :o so

I for one am fascinated and enthralled. :D

You have a real gift, Keep up with the Changes (time permitting)

Regards

Ivan

Awesome, any special place in Dubai I should go to,

I also heard there are loads of chep gold for sale?  Hmm should be interesting.

:o

Not sure how much gold is in Dubai. I brought a 2 baht neckchain back on my last trip, and everyone that's seen it seems to think it looks better than what they have in Dubai, and cheaper as well.

I'll see if I can get some more definite opinions from some of our people that have actually bought gold in Dubai (almost all of our people go through there, except for some that go through Delhi).

:D

Back to the avatars. I'll see if I can find something like a dragon rearing back and then blowing a burst of flame. Might have to find a different dragon though. I'll let you know !

(stinking hot weather here lately eh ?)

Hi Peder,

hope I am not to late to jump on the bandwagon, but I am a bit sick of my Avitar and I ain't clever enough with Computer Science to create a new one.

You will see that I am portraid as Clark Kent, which in no way reflects me at all.

I need something new but have no idea what!

Perhaps (if you have the time) you could come up with something.

My name would indicate I am a dark skinned Farang who looks Thai :o (but who aint) Maybee a British Bulldog, dont know really! Lord Kitchener, Winston Churchill, please not Tony Blair or Maggie Thatcher. DEFINATLEY not Prince Charles!!

Cheers

TP