Custom Avatars

Hi Peder, as you may notice, I now have a New Avitar, but I am grateful to you for offering to help.

UDON= mate you don't need a New Aviatr, thats you, only today when trawling throgh some posts I saw one from you (because of your crazy Avitar) and stopped to read your post.

You can't help what you are- and nobody has the same (as was my case, I shared mine with 2 others) I will not change my new Aviatar now.

DON't CHANGE IT!!!  only my 2 satangs worth!!

Cheers

TP

:o Thanks TP, it's only a very minor change to the Pomelo Cat.

Has Peder spat the dummy?

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Help yourself to these

Thetyim,

Where do you get those Avatars from? Mr Bojangles was a famous TapDancer so i'm looking for a moving TapDancer. If you can help me find one it would be much appreciated, i think Peder is fully booked up until christmas :o

Mr BoJ

Help yourself to these

Thetyim,

Where do you get those Avatars from? Mr Bojangles was a famous TapDancer so i'm looking for a moving TapDancer. If you can help me find one it would be much appreciated, i think Peder is fully booked up until christmas :o

Mr BoJ

Not a tap dance, but pretty cool... do you want this one?

cooldancer.gif

Help yourself to these

Thetyim,

Mr BoJ

Not a tap dance, but pretty cool... do you want this one?

cooldancer.gif

Pretty cool JaiDee but at this moment i don't really want to be associated with MJ if you know what i mean. Yours is well cool by the way

Mr BoJ

Pretty cool JaiDee but at this moment i don't really want to be associated with MJ if you know what i mean. Yours is well cool by the way

Mr BoJ

I know what you mean about MJ... :o

Thanks for the compliment on mine... I like it too! :D

OK, not a tap dancer, but how about a cossack?

cossackdancer.gif

Mr BoJ

I know what you mean about MJ... :D

Thanks for the compliment on mine... I like it too! :D

OK, not a tap dancer, but how about a cossack?

cossackdancer.gif

:o

Not exactly what i had in mind JaiDee, made me laugh though. There must be a Tap Dancer out there somewhere, just itching to be my Avatar. I'm gettin fed up with this Flag :D

Mr BoJ

Just sent you a pm mr bj tells you how to do it. :o

Ignore the pm i sent you the easy way is just to right click on the pic i have put up for you go to save pic as then save it to your desktop, then go to my controls on here and go to edit avatar, after that go to the browse bit at the bottom find the pic on your desktop click on it and there you go, as for size 90 x 90 is fine

Edited by daleyboy

Ignore the pm i sent you the easy way is just to right click on the pic i have put up for you go to save pic as then save it to your desktop, then go to my controls on here and go to edit avatar, after that go to the browse bit at the bottom find the pic on your desktop click on it and there you go, as for size 90 x 90 is fine

Brilliant Daleyboy, Cheers buddy :D

Mr BoJ

Brilliant Daleyboy, Cheers buddy :D

Mr BoJ

No worries matey :D