Thai Marriage Registration Certificate

kwiz117

Some embassies have a list of translators within walking distance of them. I had it done in the large building <can't remember the name> across the street from the US Embassy <BIG ECHO KAROAKE & car dealer on the first floor>. The translator is on the 9th floor i think, check with the security guard at the elevators to be sure.

Thanks Huski..

I have another question.

Once the Translation done, do I have to legalize the Document similar to “English-Thai” Translation?

Do I need to do this same process vise-versa? Or will the embassy simply accept the Translation?

I need the English Translation for two Purposes.

1. To inform the Embassy about my Marriage and to start working on getting her the Dual Citizenship so she will get a legal right to the property belongs to me in my country.

2. To apply Visa for both of us, [ 3rd Country] if I get an opportunity to work outside Thailand.

Thanks

You will have to ask your Embassy. I would make sure I used a translator registered with the Foreign Ministry and have at least one or two copies registered with them. This is what makes a translation "official" by international laws AFAIK. Even if not required now I would do it for any future need.

We used a Translation service that I think were extremely good, they smoothed the way for us at Amphur Office and all documentation needed was supplied ( in our case Australian Emabassy ). Nothing was left to chance and I would recommend them on the basis of their performance for us. I cant remember the address but will PM you the name and phone number of the Proprietor.

Avery good translator is I think afore mentioned,but I think on the 11 th floor and I do not remember the name either but have done some business over the net also,and his name is Tod,,<[email protected]> he is certified and makes everything very easy and if you need something else and he has it in his files you can do it over the net and never even have to go in..