Red-Shirts Must Realise Restraint Has Its Limitations

webfact

Funny. Everyone (including Mark) think Thaksin is funding the Red protest. I.e. Thaksin give his money to the protesters to be in Bangkok.

IMHO, I think it is the opposite.

Thaksin wanted this RED protest to go on, because he is getting a cut out of the donations of poor farmers (and cattles), to fund the cost of his private jet and 5* hotel lifestyle. Have you forgotten that he is broke? The Thai government confiscated all his money.

The government have to tracking all the money that transfer into Thailand and found nothing.

If the government looks at the money transfer out (to Montenegro), they might find something.

Is this theory possible?

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chavalit condemns Abhisit, Suthep as 'murderers'

Pheu Thai Party chairman Chavalit Yongchaiyudh Tuesday lashed out at the government for "ordering the people killed" and for framing him as the mastermind behind the "terrorists" amid the protests.

"I condenm both of you, Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva and Deputy Prime Minister Suthep Thuagsuban, as murderers," Chavalist said in a bid to deflect his charges.

-- The Nation 2010-04-27

its two days since Abhisit put Chavalit and Seh Daeng in the same sentence and intimated they were conspirators in a much bigger than the red movement alone to overthrow the monarchy and make Thiland a republic

now consider this: Chavilit is an ex prime minister of Thailand and he is the current chairman of the Red Phua Thai party

a prime minister in waiting ....... (waiting for Thaksins orders) and after having had two days to considering a sharp, thrusting response to offer to the worlds press, this is the best comeback he can offer ?

"I condenm both of you, Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva and Deputy Prime Minister Suthep Thuagsuban, as murderers,"

its not classic Winston Churchill is it?

please Buddha save us all............

and he added:

Chavalit also denied he was in any way involved with armed groups, saying he has always been an advocate for change via peaceful means. However, he added that he would not file a counter lawsuit on grounds that he deemed it futile to litigate about his reputation.

He also insisted that he was justified in seeking an audience with His Majesty the King and soliciting royal intervention to end the turmoil.

"If all sides think my move is inappropriate, then I will have to suspend my request for a royal audience," he said.

-- The Nation 2010-04-27

WHAT???

no official filing to defend his honour?

no charges of defamation of his character brought against Abhisit and Suthep?

backing away from an audience with HM?

litigation is almost a way of life in the HiSo circles this guy moves in

the fact that he is not doing anything but curse at his accusers, speaks volumes in my opinion.

Funny. Everyone (including Mark) think Thaksin is funding the Red protest. I.e. Thaksin give his money to the protesters to be in Bangkok.

IMHO, I think it is the opposite.

Thaksin wanted this RED protest to go on, because he is getting a cut out of the donations of poor farmers (and cattles), to fund the cost of his private jet and 5* hotel lifestyle. Have you forgotten that he is broke? The Thai government confiscated all his money.

The government have to tracking all the money that transfer into Thailand and found nothing.

If the government looks at the money transfer out (to Montenegro), they might find something.

Is this theory possible?

No

The government didn't seize ALL of Thaksin's assets and we have no idea of his real net worth.

All Abhisit needs to do is to say "The coup of 2006 was incorrect, the following events from 2006 were wrong and the parliamentary coup that put me into power was also wrong and so I dissolve the house and put the power back to the people and lets have elections"

No, Abhisit already mentions from start he is willing to accept Government dissolution in 9 months. The people will have the plenty of the times to have all the constructive debates and to reach the best decision to appoint the successful PM.That is reasonable, I am afraid to say.

The real title is

Government and elites must realise restraint has its limitations.

The reds had been "has demonstrated extraordinary tolerance and showed restraint".

really, an average of two bombings a day since the rallys started in earnest and non have been directed at the reds

not one single red shirt hurt by a mystery bomb

now does that pose the question, who is doing the bomb throwing?

remarkable restraint?

i do not think so

Sorry, just have to pick you up on the logic of your argument.

The fact that no reds have been hurt by bombs and therefore that proves they carried out the attacks is a bit simplistic. The bombings (although I don't believe this was the case) COULD have been false flag attacks i.e one party commits an act of terror and blames it on their enemy in order to discredit them and justify action against them.

Take a walk on the wild side some night, ie through Rajprasong. Listen to the rhetoric on stage (bring a Thai friend to translate if you don't speak Thai). Note the presence of firearms and the stockpiled LPG and benzene tanks. Then talk to us about false flags.

All Abhisit needs to do is to say "The coup of 2006 was incorrect, the following events from 2006 were wrong and the parliamentary coup that put me into power was also wrong and so I dissolve the house and put the power back to the people and lets have elections"

No, Abhisit already mentions from start he is willing to accept Government dissolution in 9 months. The people will have the plenty of the times to have all the constructive debates and to reach the best decision to appoint the successful PM.That is reasonable, I am afraid to say.

yes, Abhisit said that all the time and people stopped to believe him. he is a liar.

Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva yesterday pledged to resolve animosity between rival groups and foster reconciliation in six to eight months to pave the way for a snap election.

"If things proceed as anticipated, then I aim to steer the country out of the present turmoil and
bring about normalcy in six to eight months
, following which I won't mind dissolving the House," he said.

five month later normalcy was restored, according to Abhisit, but no snap-election followed. a false promise.

"Thailand has been absent from the global stage for a long time. Now we have made a comeback," he said.

Abhisit said he had reassured foreign political and business leaders he met during his visit that
the country had returned to normalcy

"If things proceed as anticipated, then I aim to steer the country out of the present turmoil and bring about normalcy in six to eight months, following which I won't mind dissolving the House," he said.[/i] May 1, 2009, The Nation[/indent]

five month later normalcy was restored, according to Abhisit, but no snap-election followed. a false promise.

"Thailand has been absent from the global stage for a long time. Now we have made a comeback," he said.

Abhisit said he had reassured foreign political and business leaders he met during his visit that
the country had returned to normalcy

Can you pinpoint one moment in time where the country returned to normalcy Mazeltov? The UDD/Shinawatras/PT have only delivered profanities, threats and violence and never, not even once, constructively worked on solutions. Not really an environment to hold a snap election!