Error: Unable To Make Thumbnail (0)!

fred110

I downloaded version 1.5 of Gallery, I put the unzipped files into C:WINDOWS/GALLERY

How do I configure it?

I can't understand the stuff on the website, I'm not computer literate.

I get the above error message.

THank you.

I downloaded version 1.5 of Gallery, I put the unzipped files into C:WINDOWS/GALLERY

How do I configure it?

THank you.

Can someone answer this question?

How do I configure it?

THank you.

Can someone answer this question?

I would Fred110... but alas I have not used this software, so cannot help... :o

Good luck

totster :D

How do I configure it?

THank you.

Ok, I think I might be able to help you.

First I need to know exactly what "Gallery" you have downloaded.

We need to determine if you actually downloaded a windows program or, an internet gallery program that is supposed to be installed on a server.

The easyest way to determine this will be for you to provide the location you have downloaded this "Gallery" from.

How do I configure it?

THank you.

Amongst the unzipped files, is there a setup.exe or similar filename?

How do I configure it?

THank you.

Ok, I think I might be able to help you.

First I need to know exactly what "Gallery" you have downloaded.

We need to determine if you actually downloaded a windows program or, an internet gallery program that is supposed to be installed on a server.

The easyest way to determine this will be for you to provide the location you have downloaded this "Gallery" from.

Hi, thanks.

I went from ThaiVIsa Forum to the Gallery section, tried to add a photo to my existing album, got the above error. I followed the link to FAQ for Gallery, clicked on DOWNLOAD NOW and weent to address

http://gallery.menalto.com/modules.php?op=...gename=Download

Then went to DOwnload PAge at http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=7130

and selected Download gallery-1.5.zip

I unzipped the files into C/WINDOWS/GALLERY/GALLERY

I have a setup folder but there are no EXE files in it.

You have downloaded a server side display program..

Its the program that runs on the TV servers to display your pics (I have it set up on www.SoiEasy.com to display a couple of folders of pics) and while it can be set up and run on a windows box with php and mySQL installed (plus apache I assume) this is non trivial and I assume not what you are trying to do anyway. If you look at the Gallery Page info "its your photos on your website"..

Gallery is nice because it has good integration scripts (like with this forum and with the PHPNuke site I list above)..

Try going into your control panel and creating a album and then once created the "select an operation" drop box includes "upload pic".. That should (never done it) allow you to post your pics in the TV gallery you created..

Edited by LivinLOS

You have downloaded a server side display program..

Its the program that runs on the TV servers to display your pics (I have it set up on www.SoiEasy.com to display a couple of folders of pics) and while it can be set up and run on a windows box with php and mySQL installed (plus apache I assume) this is non trivial and I assume not what you are trying to do anyway. If you look at the Gallery Page info "its your photos on your website"..

Gallery is nice because it has good integration scripts (like with this forum and with the PHPNuke site I list above)..

Try going into your control panel and creating a album and then once created the "select an operation" drop box includes "upload pic".. That should (never done it) allow you to post your pics in the TV gallery you created..

Yesterday I was able to create a nested album and put photos in it. <deleted>?