Free Streaming Radio Is It Available

Starlifter

E-ha, I've searched, downloaded media players etc but I cannot get Internet radio. I would prefer USA stations however, it looks like theres some laws against that or I'm just doing it wrong. Any ideas on a simple connection or has big money stopped this from happing?

Google your favourite radio station,it should have a 'Listen live' link,click on that,and the station will play live through your Media Player.

I use this method to listen to 4 stations from the UK (not at the same time,obviously).

PST.

Google your favourite radio station,it should have a 'Listen live' link,click on that,and the station will play live through your Media Player.

I use this method to listen to 4 stations from the UK (not at the same time,obviously).

PST.

Download Itunes dude, its got heaps of streaming radio.

BBC world news have a stream and most of the radio stations that you listend to back home will most likely have something too...

I use Winamp also. It has an inbuilt radio web browser for shoutcast stations as they are called.

http://www.winamp.com/

So yea simply download that install it then look under the Media Library Tab and you will see Shoutcast Radio click that then you can type in any search word you like and see what comes up ie Rock n Roll or Jazz or whatever floats your boat you can find just about anything. Then all you need to do is click "Tune in" and your off.

Hope thats helpfull and enjoy the tunes