Thaivisa Reaches Maximum Number Of Facebook Friends

george

you know you would not have this issue if you created a face book page... the face book pages allow them to like you and don't have the 5,000 people limit... hence Samsung or Apple pages have FAR more than 5,000...

People that are a "fan" or "like" a face book page have all the posts from that page show up in the stream. The facebook pages from a TV readers point of view are the same... from your point of view they are far easier to maintain...

So rather than creating several accounts that you then have to maintain/update just create one facebook page as it was ment to be created.

I think the problem is that TV doesn't employ a teenage girl to handle their Facebook stuff. If they did they'd have set the page up correctly first time round and would probably have 100,000 meaningless friends by now instead of 5,000.

( And TV techies might want to change the link in the large banner ad I can see at the top of the page right now and which takes people to the old 'Farang' account on Facebook. )

sorry , im a bit of a ???? well not technically minded! i am about to put together a facebook page for a restaurant that i will be managing, i have quite alot of 'followers' from my former restaurants and was wondering if you could possibly give me some advice? sorry if its a bit off topic!

Thanks Kevin

I think the problem is that TV doesn't employ a teenage girl to handle their Facebook stuff. If they did they'd have set the page up correctly first time round and would probably have 100,000 meaningless friends by now instead of 5,000.

( And TV techies might want to change the link in the large banner ad I can see at the top of the page right now and which takes people to the old 'Farang' account on Facebook. )

Cheers Changian, will let our guy know. And good one, I will cast about for a tween to promote the facebook fan page :)

Can I just say that this site is about a million times better than the Nazi Bangkok Post site? You can say make any racist comment you like over there, but the thugs in charge of that place delete ANY post that is favorable to Thailand.

I LOVE THAIVISA.COM and THE NATION!

You can also request that they do this for you and claim ignorance about the rules, which you probably are anyway. The rules are the a personal account must represent a human. Everything else must have a page.

Nothing personal, I report everybody who does this.

Excuse me please. Is it possible that you're on the wrong medication now? Not being rude, or ignorant.

Just a simple question. Thanks a lot, I'll pray for you tonight.

The Jehovah's' Witness Club in Sisaket is open from 08.00 am to 9.00 pm. These people are human.

P.S. Could you please donate some money that they can go on?

post-39518-1272380750_thumb.jpg

you know you would not have this issue if you created a face book page... the face book pages allow them to like you and don't have the 5,000 people limit... hence Samsung or Apple pages have FAR more than 5,000...

People that are a "fan" or "like" a face book page have all the posts from that page show up in the stream. The facebook pages from a TV readers point of view are the same... from your point of view they are far easier to maintain...

So rather than creating several accounts that you then have to maintain/update just create one facebook page as it was ment to be created.

[

George, I thought we'd be a kind of friends. Lots of people from your staff was asking me questions about the lower north-east, where I settled down. But you do have guys just switching you off, because they don't even understand what the post was all about.

Please tell me that it was a late April fools' day joke......Greetings from buffalo town.

George should win a .... "Pulitzer" or something a little less substantial maybe, for such a great job of providing such a large amount of news from a wide variety of sources.

Thanks for all of your effort.

A "Pullitzer" isn't enough for such a great surprising matter. What about the "Albert Zweistein Award?"