I Am Looking For A Hotel For A Few Days

pinballwizard

Forethemost part, We are three 30-something bachelors who only have a three nights in Patong after having done business in Malaysia.

I was thinking Patong tower for the first night and then heading to Phi Phi for the next night on a speed boat. (Not sure how long that will take, but the photos of Phi Phi look amazing.)

I am reaching here. I havent done a lot of research. Bottom line... We want to have some fun and live it up in Thailand if you know what I mean.

Thanks in Advance.

Edited by pinballwizard

I hate to burst your bubbble but with the recent down turn in tourism you will not get anything for 3 people for under $500 a night.If you need me to I will make a booking for you at any 5* hotel of your choice and get it for you at around $450 a night. Otherwise you could try any 5* hotel that has a website. However given your limited budget at many places you will have to suffer only the basic room and pay $25 for an extra bed for the third person.

Those tariffs won't include the orgy that ensues after you have made all the bar boys or girls think you are rich. You will however be served a terrible, complimentary, buffet breakfast comprised of offal, stale toast and overcooked (yet cold) scrambled eggs, topped off with a piping hot cup of Nescafe.

Warmest regards from the staff of the Holiday Inn.

Come to Patong, if its not Christmas-New year no reason to book a Hotel in advance.

Do you really need a expensive 5 Star Hotel? They will charge you a joiner fee on top of that expensive price if somebody joins you in your room, special if you book a single room in advance.

Look around near the Soi Bangla, I recommand K+N Guesthouse http://knphuket.com www.knphuket.com it has nice rooms and big bathrooms and no questions asked.

I would not go to Pee Pee island if I have only three days, sure not overnight! At this time of the year nothing there, no booze, no action, but maybe a lot of rain and bad weather!

Look Phuket, stay in a good 3 Star Hotel same K=N or the K-Hotel (rooms and bathrooms smaller (has better VIP rooms) but more near to Soi Bangla.

And please forget Pee Pee if you have only three days, enough when you go there on a daytrip, but sleep and stay in Patong!

Edited by ALFREDO

Sounds like maybe you can get a nice hotel room in Karon or Katu beach and either rent motorbikes or take taxis to the action at Patong if that is what you want. Some nice hotels in these areas as well as restaurants, bars, etc. Should be able to get good accommodation for under 200.

200 Dollar ?

First, I would, if I want action stay in Patong near the center and than, I have not to drive around in the night over a mountain possible drunk.

Better look in the day time for a nice beach, but sleep in Patong!

Prices, a nice2- 3 Star room costs now about 700 to 1.500 baht-that would be already expensive.

No reservations, just go there and choose, near Soi angla, so you can possible walk everything without the need of Taxi or Tuk Tuk.

Edited by ALFREDO