I Need Help Choosing Girl

BygonKeaw

girls girls girls  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ok. Right now im in bkk. Im 33 years old and having a dilema.

Ive been messing around to much but have decided i need just 1 girl. The games cant go on forever and i guess im being selfish.

I have listed my 7 gigs, i have the opportuntity to start a serious relationship with any of them.

Which one would you pick? its giving me a headache as i like them all the same.

Ill let you lot choose for me :) (ive heard your all experts on thai girls, even from very brief descriptions im sure you can tell what sort of person they are)

thanks in advance

You didn't mention how any of the girls felt about you, so how could we possibly answer your poll??

"i have the opportuntity to start a serious relationship with any of them". but shhhhhh cus they dont know about the others..but saying that they r gigs so what do gigs expect?

Just pick the one with the biggest breast and you will live happily ever after.... :D

:D ....

When I read this thread, couldnt help thinking...Imagine a similar poll on Thai ladies website/thread...."Which fat Farang should I choose ??"

OP if you cant figure this one for yourself, I would stick to paying for it for a while until you grow up... :) or pick the one who game for menage et trois.... :D

Its not a troll poll its true, however i can see why people think it is.

The one with the biggest breasts is the most attractive jap looking one but also the least attractive as she is self obbesesed..mind u she is great in bed but thats not everything is it..soon gets boring :)

If this guy is serious about wanting complete strangers to pick his partner, then at least he would have the decency to post the pics. How can men judge women without pics? I might even vote. We need pics!!

genereally giggs are not that good looking!

I stopped at some traffic lights in bkk, opened the window and bought some of those nuts for 20 baht. my missus laughed and said "farang kee nok" lights went green and about 100m down the road i opened the window and threw them out, childish yes but i took it as a insult and im 100% sure my missus didnt think i knew what it translated to.

Farang kee nok is a insult.

Edited because i forgot to say my missus is well educated and thai/chinese. The car i was driving was a brand new merc bought as a gift from her papa.

Baygon,

Take a 700 ml Baygon bottle, face it towards your mug and keep spraying while inhaling. :D:)

now now guys no need to get jealous or nasty :)

Im not happy about the situation but its my fault for being greedy and taking advantage of what thailand has to offer.

The bg i paid once then after that she wants for free..its wierd not paying her but i wont argue.

The rest i met on the net via online chatrooms. I wont post pics now way..but 1 is beautful, 3 are pretty and the other 3 are average for thai girls (above average in any other country)

No i dont pay them for sex as they are normal girls. Is it normal to pay for sex in thailand? of course down soi nana but normal girls? i think u will find thai girls will be offended if you offer them money for sex. I presume the guys posting about money have dated normal girls??

I have decided that i cant choose so the one with the most votes ill go with BUT dam_n it the one with the most at present is the least attractive looks wise but also the richest...does this mean u guys go for rich girls? you greedy lot :D

Ok seems like i cant get help here.

Its a shame that most posters on thaivisa presume that its only old guys in thailand that have to pay for girls.

Times are changing and us younger ones can pick and choose as we like..oh i love thailand.

Mind you my first few visits to thailand 7 years ago when i was 26 i was just having fun with bgs and didnt realise the real beauty of thai girls.

Nevermind i have a problem but at least its a good one.