Whats The Best Way To Stream Live Premiership Football Around Here?

JonnyM

seems like a weird post??? we have around 2/3 premier league matches screened saturday and sunday on super sports 3 ( english commentary) through banglamung cable tv costs around 3000 baht a year? after the prem matches they screen la liga matches and also more matches from prem league during the week...that should be enough to feed your addiction, no dodgy downloads / websites needed!!! :)

Lot's of free streams on the Net,some Good,some bad.I thinkBanglamung arent allowed to show premier league matches from super sports 3 anymore.And next season they won't show any,only the Champions league matches and the Europa league.They showed no premier league matches last weekend.The only reason i have kept my ubc subscription is because of no premier league matches being shown on Cable next season

No premier league matches on BTV last weekend??!!!! Are you sure?

So, my viewing of the ManU - Spurs game was just a nightmare (being a Spurs fan)!!.

Similarly, the West Ham - Wigan game on the Saturday night.

Or did the closedown happen on the Sunday?

My apologies Dab,i meant it wasnt on sophon cable like it normally is (sp3). Btw my apologies for you being a spurs fan lol

It could be worse though you could be a liverpool fan like myself :D

Banglamung cable may keep on showing the matches next year i don't know but i've heard sophon won't. But That might be false also.

Whatever happens i will keep with Ubc untill the start of next season just incase.

It was nice of goold ol Harry to lie down for his best mate sir Alex again :)

Edited by SUPERIOR