Sports Poll

What is the biggest joke...  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Head to Head in each sport ( official) we are far superior to Australia.

Also the average Brit male is harder, better looking, more intelligient, and more modest than the average jumpbuck shagger.

End of story.

Put that in yer koala and smoke it Rolf....

:o

5555555555 a hard pom, oxymoron 555555555

That's what your adopted Ruski thought about 48 hours ago cobber...... :D

My 3 fave sports

Boxing - We beat ya

Rugby - We beat ya

Soccer - you're c r a p p e r at this than we are at tennis..( a girls sport ) .

:D

Hang on Chon...what have the Poms won after the world rugby cup ...nothing :o

Also the average Brit male is harder, better looking, more intelligient, and more modest than the average jumpbuck shagger.

End of story.

"tickets, get your tickets here please....." :o:D:D:D

End of story.

I think u made a couple of typ'os in ur post Chonabot..what u really meant is...

Head to head in each sport, North Korea rates above England...

Also the average Brit male is, fatter, louder, drunk on two beers, gets payed out by Thai ladys and thinks they are laughing with him, thinks everybody likes his silly accent, sweets like a overweight elephant stuck out in the sun, thinks he's rich coz for once in his life he has more than 10 pounds come out of an ATM machine, gets sunburnt walking out of Don Mueng airport, always gets angry at the Australian embassy when his visa application gets laughed at and thrown in the bin, doesnt know what a wave the size of the Grand Canyon means when its moving toward him at 800km, cant work out what that hose is next to the toilet, brushes his teeth with the hose next to the toilet, shouts at hotel staff and then cant workout as to why his room service is always cold, he cant understand as to how countries like New Zealand, South Africa, Australia beat his teams at everything and when he does win, he forgets that he ever lost, he likes 12 hour plane rides coz everybody smells like him at the end of it.... :D

and thats not even half the story......

So put that with ur grey skys and minus something wheather, maybe while ur stuck inside for 9 months a year ur brain rots away......and there's not much there to rot away !! :o

Edited by Siam_superfly

All those you mentioned were not as big as the joke going round a few weeks ago; Liverpool will win the Champions League! :D Remind me again what happened Superfly.

Yeh, no sweat I would remind u Lamp, if I knew what u where talking about...Liverpool ? doesnt an American or Russian or Thai own Liverpool ?....or not just yet !! :o

5555555555 a hard pom, oxymoron 555555555

That's what your adopted Ruski thought about 48 hours ago cobber...... :D

My 3 fave sports

Boxing - We beat ya

Rugby - We beat ya

Soccer - you're c r a p p e r at this than we are at tennis..( a girls sport ) .

:o

Girls sport.......hmmmm u dont like tennis coz u cant fall over and win the match !

End of story.

I think u made a couple of typ'os in ur post Chonabot..what u really meant is...

Also the average Brit male is, fatter, louder, drunk on two beers, gets payed out by Thai ladys and thinks they are laughing with him, thinks everybody likes his silly accent, sweets like a overweight elephant stuck out in the sun, thinks he's rich coz for once in his life he has more than 10 pounds come out of an ATM machine, gets sunburnt walking out of Don Mueng airport, always gets angry at the Australian embassy when his visa application gets laughed at and thrown in the bin, doesnt know what a wave the size of the Grand Canyon means when its moving toward him at 800km, cant work out what that hose is next to the toilet, brushes his teeth with the hose next to the toilet, shouts at hotel staff and then cant workout as to why his room service is always cold, he cant understand as to how countries like New Zealand, South Africa, Australia beat his teams at everything and when he does win, he forgets that he ever lost, he likes 12 hour plane rides coz everybody smells like him at the end of it.... :D

So put that with ur grey skys and minus something wheather, maybe while ur stuck inside for 9 months a year ur brain rots away......and there's not much there to rot away !! :o

What a crying shame Fly. You write a very good piece like this one, then follow it up with such crap. You remind me of the Welsh years ago; they were so busy telling the world how great they were at Rugby, they completely forgot how to play. Ok so your Australia biased and hate the English. I can understand that. After all, Fletcher absolutely detested McKay in Porridge.

End of story.

What a crying shame Fly. You write a very good piece like this one, then follow it up with such crap. You remind me of the Welsh years ago; they were so busy telling the world how great they were at Rugby, they completely forgot how to play. Ok so your Australia biased and hate the English. I can understand that. After all, Fletcher absolutely detested McKay in Porridge.

Naaaaaaa Lamp, I do not hate English people, thats a strong word....but I do get real sick of the Aussie pay outs from your under performing sporting population :D

End of story.

:D:D:D

Have you guys finally decided who has the biggest willy ??

Its all a bit of a nonsense really, try comparing sports in which the participants are dinky di brits or ozzies, are there any ?? :o

With ur first question..."Im not touching that one"....

With ur second question......Australian baggy green cap = Australian player...

Have you guys finally decided who has the biggest willy ??

Its all a bit of a nonsense really, try comparing sports in which the participants are dinky di brits or ozzies, are there any ?? :o

With ur first question..."Im not touching that one"....

With ur second question......Australian baggy green cap = Australian player...

Spot on suprerfly, best thing the soapies could do is hire Tony Greig as national coach ...PLEASE he,s about as much fun commentating as Mr. Boycott was batting

End of story.

Well me old muckspreader I was being ironic in my post , my brain is fairly intact.

Edited by chonabot