Sports Poll

What is the biggest joke...  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 2 weeks later...

Australia better than the poms at

Tennis

Swimming

Cricket(we are still number one in test and one day)

Surfing

Rugby League

Drinking beer

Bar room brawls, although poms always cheat and bring a broken bottle to the contest :o

Oh, nearly forgot the Olypmic and Commonwealth games , even more impressive when u have nearly three times the population of Australia

Poms are bettter at

Soccer

Rugby Union

Darts

Bog Snorkelling (but then again there aint to many white pointers in English bogs, right?)

Whining

Treating the Irish like crap, why do u think so many Aussies love a contest with the poms?...most of us have bog Irish blood :D

Tennis

Swimming

Surfing

Rugby League

Drinking beer

Bar room brawls, although poms always cheat and bring a broken bottle to the  contest  :o

Oh, nearly forgot the Olypmic and Commonwealth games , even more impressive when u have nearly three times the population of Australia

Poms are bettter at

Soccer

Rugby Union

Darts

Bog Snorkelling (but then again there aint to many white pointers in English bogs, right?)

Whining 

Treating the Irish like crap, why do u think so many Aussies love a contest with the poms?...most of us have bog Irish blood  :D

For us you forgot a couple

Snooker

Billiards

Running

Jumping

Chess

Motor racing

cycling

curling

Bowls

Skiing

Skating

Sqash

Badmington

Rowing

pool

dominoes

Yahcting

conquering the world

OK for a country with so little population, you do great,but we are in the top 10 of nearly every major sport. Is there another country that can boast that?

I must have missed something, what has Professor Fart got to do with any of this?

I don't want to get involved in a Pommie/Ozzie bashing debate (Today), so have breathed deeply and counted to 10 while reading most of the threads posted by our freinds down from down under.

I did however vote for us not winning anything on the tennis front though.

Chonabot and Lampshade, you are doing a great job as "Defenders Of The Realm" in this thread.

The majority (nay all) the Aussies or Kiwis I have spoken to from this forum have been great peolpe.

We all know that this is only baiting - a bit of fun. If we all met for a piss -up we would have a brilliant time I bet ( then we would see who was under the tabe first0

That would be a defnate result.

At the moment the Brits v The Ozzies /Kiwis is like two heavyweights trading insults before a big fight, only there a'int gonna be no BIG FiGHT.

Your imput into ThaiVisa could well be used to a better effect elsewhere on the forum, Like helping The Gentleman Scamp get his Rock Band Started and many other worthwhile threads.

Just my 1 baht's worth

Cheers

TP

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y186/ozzydom/27.jpgAnother thing we beat the poms at :o

Tennis

Swimming

Surfing

Rugby League

Drinking beer

Bar room brawls, although poms always cheat and bring a broken bottle to the  contest  :D

Poms are bettter at

Soccer

Rugby Union

Darts

Whining 

Treating the Irish like crap, why do u think so many Aussies love a contest with the poms?...most of us have bog Irish blood  :D

Tennis

Swimming

Surfing

Rugby League

Drinking beer

Bar room brawls, although poms always cheat and bring a broken bottle to the  contest  :o

Poms are bettter at

Soccer

Rugby Union

Darts

Whining 

For us you forgot a couple

Snooker

Billiards

Running

Jumping

Chess

Motor racing

cycling

curling

Bowls

Skiing

Skating

Sqash

Badmington

Rowing

pool

dominoes

Yahcting

conquering the world

OK for a country with so little population, you do great,but we are in the top 10 of nearly every major sport. Is there another country that can boast that?

:D:D:D

Sorry, I was a bit tanked up on Beer Chang the other day and got a wee bit too patriotic :o

Lampard..I agree with u on most of your list...but take u to task on a few points

-Cycling

-Rowing

- Skiing/skating (we fluked two gold medals in the last winter games)

I concede you guys are champs of cheese rolling or whatever it is called :D

Sorry, I was a bit tanked up on Beer Chang the other day and got a wee bit too patriotic  :o

Lampard..I agree with u on most of your list...but take u to task on a few points

-Cycling

-Rowing

I concede you guys are champs of cheese rolling or whatever it is called  :D

I didn't know you skied. I was only joking, remembering Eddie the Eagle. Don't forget we had to hand our last medal back. Bloke was higher than the Alps.

Rowing; you might have the edge now the best rower the world has ever seen has retired. And we've still got a couple of world beaters on the old bikes.

Sorry, I was a bit tanked up on Beer Chang the other day and got a wee bit too patriotic  :o

-Cycling

-Rowing

I concede you guys are champs of cheese rolling or whatever it is called  :D

I didn't know you skied. I was only joking, remembering Eddie the Eagle. Don't forget we had to hand our last medal back. Bloke was higher than the Alps.

Rowing; you might have the edge now the best rower the world has ever seen has retired. And we've still got a couple of world beaters on the old bikes.

when are u going to get ur knee pads out and kneel down before the the boxing Kangaroo flag......

maybe then u will cast out ur demons and realize that we are good at any dam sport that we want to be good at....... :D

• 2 weeks later...
I'm reading it and still waiting for your list of sports at which Aus rule the world in............

As for the boxing Kangaroo, didn't Ricky Hatton recently smash that one to the canvas???

The forum would not be able to hold that much information - it would crash the server :o

I'm reading it and still waiting for your list of sports at which Aus rule the world in............

As for the boxing Kangaroo, didn't Ricky Hatton recently smash that one to the canvas???

No Pro Fart.....no Hatton didnt....even after 800" punches, Hatton couldnt knock Zu over.... 800'!!!!!......so how hard is Hatton punching ?? THINK about it...

beware if there is a re-match of Hatton v Zu.......and if Im in Bkk when its on...ur coming to watch it with me Fart.....u WILL be buying me the drinks after Zu claims back what he has lost....

• 3 weeks later...
Head to Head in each sport ( official) we are far superior to Australia.

Also the average Brit male is harder, better looking, more intelligient, and more modest than the average jumpbuck shagger.

End of story.

Put that in yer koala and smoke it Rolf....

:D

I think u made a couple of typ'os in ur post Chonabot..what u really meant is...

Head to head in each sport, North Korea rates above England...

Also the average Brit male is, fatter, louder, drunk on two beers, gets payed out by Thai ladys and thinks they are laughing with him, thinks everybody likes his silly accent, sweets like a overweight elephant stuck out in the sun, thinks he's rich coz for once in his life he has more than 10 pounds come out of an ATM machine, gets sunburnt walking out of Don Mueng airport, always gets angry at the Australian embassy when his visa application gets laughed at and thrown in the bin, doesnt know what a wave the size of the Grand Canyon means when its moving toward him at 800km, cant work out what that hose is next to the toilet, brushes his teeth with the hose next to the toilet, shouts at hotel staff and then cant workout as to why his room service is always cold, he cant understand as to how countries like New Zealand, South Africa, Australia beat his teams at everything and when he does win, he forgets that he ever lost, he likes 12 hour plane rides coz everybody smells like him at the end of it.... :D

and thats not even half the story......

So put that with ur grey skys and minus something wheather, maybe while ur stuck inside for 9 months a year ur brain rots away......and there's not much there to rot away !! :o

Ok lets have a dig back then.

Everyone from Aus has a criminal decendent.Why do you call all your women Shelia, is this because you have a short term memory thing or because you are stupid or is it because all your women remind you of your favourite sheep called Shelia from back home?

For those Aussies that actually leave mummies apron strings, to travel the world, why do you always end up working behind the bar in a Australian themed boozer in London?

Why do you think we sent all you criminals over there many years ago? Because the place is always hot with higher skin cancer rates, and full of posionous animals, we were actually hoping it was gonna kill you all off but instead you have reproduced siblings called Bruce, Shane and Shelia, do you have more than 3 peoples names in your poor adaption of the English language?

Most of us Brits run when we see a wave coming at us at 800kmh, not you lot though, you get the surf board out and while running for the wave you shout to your wife Sheila "throw another Shrimp on the Barbie" now is this bravery or stupidity? I think the latter.

You have Rolf Harris!!! Something to be proud of?

You have neighbours and home and away something else to be proud of?

At the end of the day you can all say we are rubbish at Rugby but who are the World champions?

Given you are good at cricket, even though half your team are sex craved drug addicts :D

I dont really dislike Aussies its just a bit of banter while the Ashes are on, and when England win which they surely will in the same sort of style as the Jonny Wilkinson last minute drop goal, i will be expecting a nice cold beer form you boys down under. :D:D:D:D:D

Head to Head in each sport ( official) we are far superior to Australia.

Also the average Brit male is harder, better looking, more intelligient, and more modest than the average jumpbuck shagger.

End of story.

Put that in yer koala and smoke it Rolf....

:D

I think u made a couple of typ'os in ur post Chonabot..what u really meant is...

Head to head in each sport, North Korea rates above England...

Also the average Brit male is, fatter, louder, drunk on two beers, gets payed out by Thai ladys and thinks they are laughing with him, thinks everybody likes his silly accent, sweets like a overweight elephant stuck out in the sun, thinks he's rich coz for once in his life he has more than 10 pounds come out of an ATM machine, gets sunburnt walking out of Don Mueng airport, always gets angry at the Australian embassy when his visa application gets laughed at and thrown in the bin, doesnt know what a wave the size of the Grand Canyon means when its moving toward him at 800km, cant work out what that hose is next to the toilet, brushes his teeth with the hose next to the toilet, shouts at hotel staff and then cant workout as to why his room service is always cold, he cant understand as to how countries like New Zealand, South Africa, Australia beat his teams at everything and when he does win, he forgets that he ever lost, he likes 12 hour plane rides coz everybody smells like him at the end of it.... :D

and thats not even half the story......

So put that with ur grey skys and minus something wheather, maybe while ur stuck inside for 9 months a year ur brain rots away......and there's not much there to rot away !! :o

Ok lets have a dig back then.

Everyone from Aus has a criminal decendent.Why do you call all your women Shelia, is this because you have a short term memory thing or because you are stupid or is it because all your women remind you of your favourite sheep called Shelia from back home?

For those Aussies that actually leave mummies apron strings, to travel the world, why do you always end up working behind the bar in a Australian themed boozer in London?

Why do you think we sent all you criminals over there many years ago? Because the place is always hot with higher skin cancer rates, and full of posionous animals, we were actually hoping it was gonna kill you all off but instead you have reproduced siblings called Bruce, Shane and Shelia, do you have more than 3 peoples names in your poor adaption of the English language?

Most of us Brits run when we see a wave coming at us at 800kmh, not you lot though, you get the surf board out and while running for the wave you shout to your wife Sheila "throw another Shrimp on the Barbie" now is this bravery or stupidity? I think the latter.

You have Rolf Harris!!! Something to be proud of?

You have neighbours and home and away something else to be proud of?

At the end of the day you can all say we are rubbish at Rugby but who are the World champions?

Given you are good at cricket, even though half your team are sex craved drug addicts :D

I dont really dislike Aussies its just a bit of banter while the Ashes are on, and when England win which they surely will in the same sort of style as the Jonny Wilkinson last minute drop goal, i will be expecting a nice cold beer form you boys down under. :D:D:D:D:D

Ere,ere,DB, you mob pinched Rolf years ago,you thought his taxes might help pay all the pommy bludgers pensions so you could all go live in LoS.

Then you went and pinched a South African cos you thought he might help you win a cricket match, and then after the last ship left for the colonies you found out that the Brit IQ had fell by 10 so you been taking in migrants ever since to try and improve the gene pool, but alas for all your cross breeding you still cant field a decent cricket team. :D

Ere,ere,DB, you mob pinched Rolf years ago,you thought his taxes might help pay all the pommy bludgers pensions so you could all go live in LoS.

Then you went and pinched a South African cos you thought he might help you win a cricket match, and then after the last ship left for the colonies you found out that the Brit IQ had fell by 10 so you been taking in migrants ever since to try and improve the gene pool, but alas for all your cross breeding you still cant field a decent cricket team. :D

:o:D

• 3 weeks later...