Pojamarn And Her Kids Are Reportedly Going To Hong Kong Tomorrow, Fueling Rumour That Thaksin Is Very Sick

MrMildew

Reports says Pojamarn and her kids are reportedly going to Hong Kong tomorrow, fueling rumour that Thaksin is very sick.

Maybe the real reason is that the Securities and Exchange Commission has filed a complaint with the Department of Special Investigation against former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra and Pojaman na Pombejra for their failure to disclose their holdings in Shin Corp through Win Mark Co.

Running away again?

Indeed, the apathy and indifference of Thais when it comes to this family is staggering. Everytime trouble starts they leave making a mockery of Thaki's claims to empathize with the poor. They live the elitest of elite lifestyles but Thaksin claims he understands the poor.

Who can forget his reality show where he was wearing a towel worth more than most people in Roi Et see in 6 months. Then there is his collection of Patek Phillipe watches which he greatly undervalued when making his assets declarations. If he has cancer I will laugh my <deleted> off as it will be true justice for a man who has devoted his life to accumilating money at any cost.

When he goes in the fire we can see clearly how much you take with you when you go. Unfortunately the mess he has created might take years to clear up. Money is the fruit of all evil just as much as it is the root of all evil and these people spawn another generation of themselves who are often worse. Fortunatley young Oak is basically useless but that may just make him into a Thai politicion :)

as a graphic designer, i can confirm 100% that the recent photos posted on his facebook account are absolutely "photoshopped" and manipulated. you can't deny that they have purposefully doctored those photos to make it appear that Thaksin was out and about at places he most certainly wasn't.