Are Reds Terrorists? Are Yellow Terrorists?

kerm99

To me both of theses two group are. But i remember peoples here on this forum stating the the yellow are not terrorist as taking an airport is not an act of terrorism (i would bet that the people inside the airport feel terrorize)

My question is this: Why are yellow calling reds terrorist when a few months back they were claiming that they, themselves, were not?

Looks to me that both group are/were doing the same thing, same tactics

Kerm

At 4:30 AM on the morning of 26 November, three explosions were heard on the fourth floor of Suvarnbumi on the outside of the passenger terminal.Another explosion was reported at 6 AM. Several people were injured. It was not clear who set off the explosions.The PAD did not allow the police or forensics experts to investigate the explosions.

I guess this does not count in your silliness. Also, you might want to ask the people that were stuck inside when PAD arrive and blocked the entrance if they felt terrorize. My mom was in Thailand and she was scared. Look up the few definitions of terrorism and you will find that it fit the profile

Edited by kerm99