Mods

Desertexile

Funny thing is no mod has addressed the question of volunteering in a for profit business. Not here or the mods on the teachers forum. They've all avoided it. In itself, I reckon that speaks volumes.

Cheers Mods. Interesting stuff.

And more so, cheers forum owners - there's no flies on you! :)

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What i don't understand is why a profit making business does not see it fit to pay you guys even a modest salary :) I realise you guys don't do this for the money, but surely it's a gesture of good faith....

Well i agree with the OP....Nobody barring Mig16 has attempted to answer the nitty gritty of the question on why they do it,volunteering that is, in a very profitable business and giving so much time up and personal sacrifice to helping people worldwide on all issues Thai!

Maybe they are shy in real life(even the whip happy ladies amongst them) and that is reflected in there no comment stance here,or are there other reasons why one cannot comment on a very interesting thread about the mechanics of a very popular forum.....(is there an agreement cough cough!!! :D interesting the only person to give a frank reply is Thai!

This forum is worth a lot of money now and i believe there is more to it than just volunteering :)

The truth is out there.....

And with that, I think this deserves closure with a final note.

It really is none of your business why I or any other mods do what we do. We choose to do with our lives what we want. As do you.

//CLOSED//