is Thaksin really Dead?

Tigs

The video I linked to above is shot in Podgorica in Montenegro. Podgorica has been inundated with rain for the last week!! the video was not taken on the 26th and therefore neither were the still photo's taken from it. Whatever Thaksin is up to or wherever he is, dead or alive, he was not in Saudi, Fiji or the Seychelles on the dates of his Facebook photos, nor was this media video taken on the 26th April

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know if he really is persona non grata in some places, and if so where? (my house, for one :) )

If so, I would think he may have trouble stopping for fuel.

He seems to be in a different place every few days. You'd think a man getting chemo would be taking it easy. My guess is he's keeping just one step ahead of getting nabbed. I'd also guess he's paying off rats wherever he is so he gets advance word -- hey, just like home!

I would think anyone in a tenuous state of health would avoid a place like Uganda, I'd doubt they'd have the best hospitals.

A few weeks ago it was reported one morning he said he was returning to Dubai, then later that day came a message from Montenegro: I took this to be his usual discomfort with truth. I'd think the dodgy characters who go to places like Montenegro do so to hide away from the world, and probably don't take well to his high-profile on the world stage.

Just found this from Uganda.

Edited by bendejo

I stand by my earlier comment - disinformation and Takkie pulling a "Lord Lucan" on the world. Makes sense: no lose of face, no accountability and an easy way for things to return to "normal" until a certain eventuality takes place - then the real sh1t starts...

Happy, enjoy.

Pikey.

Of course that Uganda item was from February. It seems even in Uganda, his reputation proceeds him!

The Thai thug let in by thugs in Uganda!

written by Des.M , February 20, 2010

No wonder this thug Thaksin is now plying his trade in our country, the lad has come to uganda to offer more lectures to the Ugandan NRM thugs on how to rob the country dry.

Thaksin is an international figutive who should not be allowed in our country, countries like UK realised he was causing them alot of shame both diplomatically and economically and forced him to sale off his former football club Man-city. Now he is in Uganda being shielded by his corrupt cohorts, the Museveni dictatorship. What a shame to our Country!

http://www.observer.ug/index.php?option=co...4&Itemid=68

I think there is an American, ex businessman in Thailand who would enjoy T's arrival on US soil. T said in the referenced article that he brought lotto to Thailand, typical posturing. He failed to mention that his introduction of the lotto was a copy of the illegal one running and which still is today, his system was discontinued as it was deemed illegally introduced, and it was fraught with corruption/skimming, where the proceeds went seems to still be a matter of discussion. Seems as if the man only knows one way of getting along in the business/political world and it always involves scamming associates and/or the general population.

The 2Bangkok site even has a comment supposedly from the photographer who took the April Montenegro photos. Like it or not, it appears he's still amongst us.

Which should make us even more concerned as to why is wife and kids have chosen to depart the country again.

to be correct:ex wife, since he divorced her. Whereabout/still alive and kicking?why not ask his lawyer?

If he's in Dubai,the immigration and police will know about it.He stays most likely at the Al Jumeiria hotel complex,has a thai restaurant as well.

For 2-5 million US dollar investment there you get virtuelly residency for life.

Visa for 4 weeks you get at the airport,extension no problem,and then you always make a trip to Oman by car,very scenic.

Dubai UAE is a hotchpot for poeple on the run.Just go at night to Nelsons you think you are @ the trafalgar square/Soho/Picadilly,the bouncers are from Nigeria/Ghana,one pint of beer 5 quids,nana for a small ,the hookers are at the Lord Hotel or at the Rattlesnake,from everywhere,also from Patpong.

Personally I think it's all an elaborate hoax that could potentially benefit all sides.

Think about it, Thaksin fakes his death - 99% of the Reds go home leaving just the hardcore leaders to be rounded up. Political stalemate over. Thaksin fakes his death and is "off the hook" for the crimes he got convicted for. Lie low in a nice location, have a bit of plastic surgery e.t.c and all's good for him too. Da da - everyone's a winner!

Cheers,

Pikey.

Salud,

U forgot one thing.If he fakes deadt a certificate has to be issued by a coroner etc.

The asset seized falls back to his heirs, as the government cannot seize money from a dead person.

The courts have to decide what to do.

Off the hook,maybe,a Pinkerton team surely will find him,plastic surgery or not.

So will headhunters/out for the bounty on his head,I guess 99 Baht now?

post-50545-1272701484_thumb.jpg

April 26th in Montenegro surrounded by journalists. So a 13 year old photoshops some photos

and that's news. Only in Thailand.

Your photo is taken from this media encounter with Thaksin in Montenegro. Look for reporter, assistant and girl, all the same. No newspaper has covered this story in April and look how many reporters and cars there are. The vid is shot from the camera on the left.

Although this has been uploaded on the 26th April, this is an older video. This is from when Thaksin received his Passport in Montenegro, hence his language. The reporter asks if he is Montenegran now and he replies yes I am Montenegran now! At no point does any reporter ask about the rather significant news surrounding Thaksin of the riots in Bangkok, They just ask about his supporters. It is a hoax I tell you. If this is real, I will eat my shorts. This video is from pre May 2009. Betcha!

The video I linked to above is shot in Podgorica in Montenegro. Podgorica has been inundated with rain for the last week!! the video was not taken on the 26th and therefore neither were the still photo's taken from it. Whatever Thaksin is up to or wherever he is, dead or alive, he was not in Saudi, Fiji or the Seychelles on the dates of his Facebook photos, nor was this media video taken on the 26th April

Oh my god-you people are really strange :)

Yes,he was in Montenegro,yes-it was all over our news and no-there was no rain that day when he was here.

Let me tell you in advance(in case that he comes here again) that it is hot(especially in Podgorica),it is almost 30 degrees celsius...

Immature people.

I'd like to see this bastard bugger try to enter Australia or America...but then again, he has probably already tried to do so.

There is no reason why he couldn't enter either OZ, US or UK, assuming he had a visa.

Edited by hextac

I'd like to see this bastard bugger try to enter Australia or America...but then again, he has probably already tried to do so.

There is no reason why he couldn't enter either OZ, US or UK, assuming he had a visa.

There is no way the US would give him a visa. Next ...

Yes,he was in Montenegro,yes-it was all over our news and no-there was no rain that day when he was here.

Let me tell you in advance(in case that he comes here again) that it is hot(especially in Podgorica),it is almost 30 degrees celsius...

Immature people.

No-one is denying that he was in Montenegro. Is the date that people believe is wrong. The date on the video clip says 26th of April, but BBC along with other media reports he was there in mid march..

With a Montenegro passport, Thaksin can travel freely to any European country in the Schengen agreement...

Immature people.

No-one is denying that he was in Montenegro. Is the date that people believe is wrong. The date on the video clip says 26th of April, but BBC along with other media reports he was there in mid march..

With a Montenegro passport, Thaksin can travel freely to any European country in the Schengen agreement...

Yes,he was here in March and yes-he was here again about week ago(video you saw on youtube :D ).It was all over the news here,with journalist from anti-goverment "Vijesti" television trying to provoke him by asking if he knows our language since that is one of conditions to gain our citizenship in normal procedure(but Taksin gained our passport in special procedure,so question is a little bit stupid)

Edited by Montenegrin

Montenegrin,

what is special procedure? money?

And no, he's not free to travel since Montenegro is not in the EU and Thaksin could be a stumbling block for getting in. Special procedures, money, is not covered by EU.

Edited by elcent

Montenegro isn't part of Schengen agreement and neither is it part of EU. Schengen visa means you can travel to Schengen countries not any European country. UK and Ireland are not part of Schengen, so a Schengen visa won't get you into UK.

Have also heard testicular cancer.

If dead, who stands to benefit by hiding it? It's going to come out if true so I really don't get the motivation.

I am impressed, you seems to be kinda well informed on Thaksin's reproductive system. How comes? Special interests?

Any updates on Thaksin's testicles? Don't hesitate to tell all others here.

Montenegrin,

what is special procedure? money?

And no, he's not free to travel since Montenegro is not in the EU and Thaksin could be a stumbling block for getting in. Special procedures, money, is not covered by EU.

Special procedure means that goverment has right to issue passport to whomever it considers to be of special interest to Montenegro for any particular reason.So far it was almost exclusively given to the famous actors,athletes or artists who are by origin from Montenegro,but do not have Montenegrin citizenship.

Yes,he is free to travel to any European country except UK and Ireland without visa.For example,he traveled to Sweden recently.

Off course,every country has right to expel individual holder of any passport,but it is rarely done.

In blue-countries that allow visa-free travel to Montenegrin citizents:

800px-Montenegrin_Passport_Visa_Free_Travel.png

Edited by Montenegrin

post-64844-1272862934_thumb.jpg

Taxin has now been acepted as a village elder in central Australia, he will be seeking out the head man to offer a bribe (sorry invest) to develop AyresRock into an amusement park.

He says he isn't dead, but can we believe him?

post-64844-1272866750_thumb.jpg

Heres the proof, Dubai corriners office has been quoted as saying "We will be shipping the body back to join the red shirt ranks as its leader, as the protesters have been asking for more dead people to join the rally".

:)

He says he isn't dead, but can we believe him?

post-64844-1272866750_thumb.jpg

Heres the proof, Dubai corriners office has been quoted as saying "We will be shipping the body back to join the red shirt ranks as its leader, as the protesters have been asking for more dead people to join the rally".

:D

:):D:D

well somebody did crack these images and lifted Thaksin straight off them.

ThaksinBackgrounds.jpg

So he was in Saudi untill the 12th April, Fiji on the 17th and the seychelles on the 21st, and today he sends photos from Russia. Busy chap.

I saw a website that zoomed into the second picture focusing on the clock tower, on both the picture with and without thaksin, and the time on the clock tower didn't match with the time written on the photo.

I saw a few days ago, one of the thai tv stations were talking about a phone in, apparently someone got Thaksin on the phone and put the phone on speaker next to the microphone for thaksin to address the reporters. They even opened a time period at the end for reporters to ask questions.

But this poses the question, is the person on the phone really thaksin, it sounds like Thaksin but it is surprising why he doesnt show himself through a podcast holding up a current newspaper to prove he is alive, or call in through video like he did a couple of months ago at the red stage to prove his well being.