Bringing My Thai Girl To The Uk

While you wait for those with experience to answer here (many have done it but it probably is a bit of paperwork) you could send an email requesting information from your Embassy here in Bangkok at [email protected]

Am sure you will hear happy and horror stories and if you try doing a Google search you will probably find a lot of information available.

How long have you been together?

You could go for a tourist visa.

A mate of mine did it this year, got a 6 month tourist visa and she just returned to los on 30th september, the incredible part he is 60 and she 25, he thought they would laugh at him but they got the visa. They have been living together for about 1 year previous and he has bought land so it would be in her name and that would give her a reason to return. You may have to put some money in an account in her name, the Aussie Embassy are normally happy with about 30,000 baht (correct me if I am wrong Doc cant remember exact amount) so I imagine the poms would require similar, another thing would be healthcover for her so she wont be any expense on the govt at all, you just have to convince them she will return.

That could be a start for you and you could continue your relationship in pommieland, most countries are looking for a "serious ongoing relationship" so if you havn't been together for very long this is a way you could notch up another 6 months together.

Get lots of pictures of you two together and you could get statements from friends and relatives about how you are a happy couple in a serious ongoing relationship.

Just a few ideas for you, my experience is with Aussie Embassy and they are pretty tough.