Chulalongkorn Hospital Evacuated After Stormed By Red-Shirts

webfact

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If needed, here comes again and again the sour taste of the "anarchocracy" you might expect from these "poor, peaceful, unarmed, democracy defenders" if -by (complete lack of) chance- their leaders ever gain any piece of power in this country.

dear mazeltov how delusional are you its only thanks to that gov. that there is not more blood. the only people really trying to have fights is that red mob. there the only ones shouting come and get us so they can go trough with there hidden agenda.

Dude. What is the hidden agenda in demanding a new election?

On which side are the most dead and the most injured? Which media channels get shut down and websites banned and censored? Who tries something to hide here?

Simple really, on which side are the most guns? Don't take a pointy bamboo stick to a gun fight! In fact don't go to a gun fight.

As Sean Connery said in the movie "The Untouchables".... "You don't take a knife to a gunfight!"

What with 2 defeats and a PR disaster in one week wonder if the brave leaders are preparing to dissappear?

Montenegro could be due to get some new citizens soon, but that wont happen Mr T wouldnt want them near him.

Wont the granny shield and all the troops wonder whats going on if the stage is empty one morning.

dear mazeltov how delusional are you its only thanks to that gov. that there is not more blood. the only people really trying to have fights is that red mob. there the only ones shouting come and get us so they can go trough with there hidden agenda.

On which side are the most dead and the most injured? Which media channels get shut down and websites banned and censored? Who tries something to hide here?

AND AGAIN.

What do the reds want?

OK, have an election, which party's policies do you support?

Tell us please..............

Defending it?? Who's defending it? It was really stupid, bad move, illegal, against all aspects of decent behavior, violation of Geneva conventions, rules of war,

They totally fuc_ked up....they admit it. It happens sometimes....(Jeez.. have I made it clear enough now that I disagree with their actions) .both sides have fuc_ked up in various ways....so far Reds have won in that department..but give the authorities time, they have all the potential to out-fuc_k up the Reds.......just stay tuned... :)

Also from Viccio

next time the other side fuc_ks up...you are gonna hear from us ...at least 40 pages of "told you so's", but most of us seem to have a better vocabulary

range than the anti-reds, so we will used better, more original and even kinder language on you. Won't take long, stay tuned...

Still LMAO :D

I am glad to see that your better more original and kinder vocabulary is being put to good use Viccio!

AND AGAIN.

What do the reds want?

OK, have an election, which party's policies do you support?

Tell us please..............

bamboo sticks , machetes , stolen military gear , etc. sorry Dude does not sound like asking for new elections sounds more like decl. of war . and yes whats the roadplan of the reds so far its only trying to get takky back and a new gov. but nobody says what they want to change so yeah too right tell us Whats The Plan of the new gov.

Well the Red faced protesters have cleared the street in front of Chulalongkorn hospital. No need to stop there, keep moving back till you reach Isaan. They are finally seeing that public opinion is against them and the backlash is growing.

Tomorrow we can expect another photo of Thaksin from the waist up set in a Ugandan locale. He's definitely alive, only live people can twitter. Montenegro, Uganda, Russia, he must be competing in the amazing race or something.

And now they gave surrounded Khon Kaen airport to stop someone with a divergent opinion to theirs from speaking at a rally. So add they have now joined the government in suppressing freedom of expression.

yeah, this is the 'red democracy' !!

too bad they learnt from the yellow, blocking an airport :-(

And now they gave surrounded Khon Kaen airport to stop someone with a divergent opinion to theirs from speaking at a rally. So add they have now joined the government in suppressing freedom of expression.

More Red Democracy.

"We are allowed to protest, but no one else is."

Well the Red faced protesters have cleared the street in front of Chulalongkorn hospital. No need to stop there, keep moving back till you reach Isaan. They are finally seeing that public opinion is against them and the backlash is growing.

Tomorrow we can expect another photo of Thaksin from the waist up set in a Ugandan locale. He's definitely alive, only live people can twitter. Montenegro, Uganda, Russia, he must be competing in the amazing race or something.

Hahahahaha! Those photos of Thaksin on his so-called Facebook profile are so fake. I mean a guinea pig could have photo-shopped them better than whoever helped him did.

Until I see him on video talking about the Thai Market shootings or something to date, I will believe he is either very very sick or dead! Show me reality!!!

Simple really, on which side are the most guns? Don't take a pointy bamboo stick to a gun fight! In fact don't go to a gun fight.

As Sean Connery said in the movie "The Untouchables".... "You don't take a knife to a gunfight!"

:)

Considering the Reds needed Martyrs -----

Reds were shot from back to front ----

Armed black shirts were mingling with the reds ----

They were armed with the type of weapon that killed the reds .....

The reds stole bodies from a hospital .....

The answer to the questions above seem to be that the Reds have the most to hide and that the governent is preventing propoganda efforts by the reds.

More Red Democracy.

Yes, so hypocritical... but then again hypocrasy rules this country!

bamboo sticks , machetes , stolen military gear , etc. sorry Dude does not sound like asking for new elections sounds more like decl. of war . and yes whats the roadplan of the reds so far its only trying to get takky back and a new gov. but nobody says what they want to change so yeah too right tell us Whats The Plan of the new gov.

mai ban rai :-)

LOL

So what did he do ?

Kill patients ?

Beat up nurses ?

Make people die through lack of treatment ?

They did nothing.

The hospital can run as normal last night and today but IT DECIDES NOT TO, have they been "paid off" to put on a media circus show and play to the TV and other YELLOW media for the "mass propaganda".

:D

More propaganda, just like Silom BTS attack and the claims of Suthep and the Yellow shirts and Yellow newspapers after that happened.

Pure BS.

So you are saying the invasion of a hospital is OK? Under any circumstances?

You have been completely brainwashed.

Your post implies an important condition precedent ie there is a brain to wash.

Defending it?? Who's defending it? It was really stupid, bad move, illegal, against all aspects of decent behavior, violation of Geneva conventions, rules of war,

They totally fuc_ked up....they admit it. It happens sometimes....(Jeez.. have I made it clear enough now that I disagree with their actions) .both sides have fuc_ked up in various ways....so far Reds have won in that department..but give the authorities time, they have all the potential to out-fuc_k up the Reds.......just stay tuned... :)

Also from Viccio

next time the other side fuc_ks up...you are gonna hear from us ...at least 40 pages of "told you so's", but most of us seem to have a better vocabulary

range than the anti-reds, so we will used better, more original and even kinder language on you. Won't take long, stay tuned...

Still LMAO :D

I am glad to see that your better more original and kinder vocabulary is being put to good use Viccio!

Thanks...I said better vocabulary range....but that should not preclude the use of some colorful terms...used in conjunction with an expanded vocabulary range...don't you think? :D Those single word responses like "Idiot" or "Moron" don;t really add much value to the debate...you would think people could be a bit more creative and at least try to place them in a sentence... or two. :D Anyhow if my choice of words amuses you....that's good...we need a bit more levity around here.

Well, I have found for myself that freedom of speech is not encouraged in redland, now they have publicly demonstrated it.

Is there anyone left who still thinks this about democracy or that a fair election could possibly be held?

More Red Democracy.

'all animals are equal, some animals are more equal than others'

animal farm

I truly believed that it was one man one vote

Millions of "man" do vote, so it is not democracy ?

(Did you mean only Thaksin should have the right to vote ?)

For "Reds", democracy is when Thaksin governs ...

About that "constituencies" crap, according to the population of those, the number of

representatives elected are 1, 2, 3 ...

Nothing "abnormal", in other countries they would redesign the constituencies every time

(with the associated bickering) according to the number of voters.

Couldn't agree more.

I wonder what would happen should a patient die as a direct result of the storming of the hospital?

There is a one month old baby patient being transferred and doctors have described the transfer as risky

Christ on a bike! I really hope those involved are proud of themselves. Scum, plain and simple

Can somebody explain me what is waiting the government to send 10000 soldiers to bash all these retarded reds ?

Serious question, I can't understand.

There is a measurable percentage of the Reds that are heavily armed. (See the videos from April 10th etc to verify this)

History in Thailand suggests that a government that cracks down on citizens and causes deaths cannot survive. The (perhaps false) belief that blood on the streets will topple ANY government in Thailand explains why the reds are so intent on creating martyrs. This MAY be an outdated belief in that Thaksin cracked down on "drugs" and killed 2600+ Thai citizens without trial and of whom MANY were in no way involved with the drug trade. Not only did his government survive but it was re-elected.

Since the violence of April 10th (Red violence that elicited a response from the government) there has not been an increased cry for the dissolution of parliament, and in fact the Reds have lost credibility AND support. This may indicate that Thai people are now seeing that there may be times when a Thai government may have to crack down on violent lawless elements in society.

What a nonsense.

The reds are not intent on creating martyrs. t This is a typical yellow mindset, but not everybody is that lunatic. The reds mourn their death of course, but not worship them to the extreme as the PAD did.

This was one of Maj. Gen. Chamlong strategies when he send his yellow sheeps to attack the parliament in october 2008. Remember his famous letter he wrote in the morning.

""We all gather here to repay the gratitude of our motherland. We come here to do good for the country and repay our debt to the country. This is the duty of all Thais. Before we die, we must repay the debt to our motherland. No matter what will happen, let us all remember that it's the duty of Thais to serve the nation, religion and the King. I, Chamlong Srimuang, would like to remind all Thais that we were all born with a duty. No matter how tall we are, no matter the shade of our complexion, how poor or rich we are, we have the duty to repay the debt to the motherland. Chamlong Srimuang, 6 am."(Source: The Nation)

And this was not the first time that Maj. Gen. Chamlong created martyrs for his own interests.

Thaksin killed nobody. And the number of 2600+ Thai killed in the war of drug exaggerated and outdated and not conform with the latest investigation.