Let's Upgrade Our Headlight Wiring

powderpuff

When I bought this motorcycle someone had installed a HID kit. The low beams were great but the high beams were Halogen & really didn't do it for me. I considered that it was very important that the high beams reach far down the road.

So I installed a new set of Halogen H-4's. But this created yet another problem. My stock wiring wasn't up to the task. I did some searching on the internet & discovered a company from Japan called "Eastern Beaver". http://www.easternbeaver.com/ Upon surfing around Jim's website I found the perfect plug & play wiring upgrade.

They have wiring to suit just about any application. I went with the dual relay dual beam H-4 with the cutout switch. (DPST).

When the box arrived I knew it was gonna be good (slipped past customs & came direct to the house). Incredibly well packed. When you hold this in your hand you know great care & pride went into the making of it. It has neavy duty wiring direct to your battery, fuse & all the goodies you need to make it plug & play.

15 mins & it was installed & ready to go. Let's try it. WOW. Not kidding when I say the lights are 2X brighter than before. Makes sense really. The wires from Yamaha are about the size of a human hair.

A very worthwhile upgrade. While the part may seem a little pricey you can sleep well knowing there is no finer wiring harness available anywhere in the world.

Jim also sells weatherproof cigarette lighter sockets for running GPS, mob phone etc.

Fast shipping & excellent email support.

post-79990-1272608545_thumb.jpg

Yep, he provides top service, i got the same kit from him 2 years ago for my zr, and his stuff aint the cheapest but well made..his waterproof socket and connections are good to and a very good selection....you`ll find a good improvement with the kit as the power for the bulbs comes straight off the battery...well done.. HD, oh and a bonus to be able to use paypal too..

Hi guys,

I have a STANDARD FZ6 bought from Yamaha Square. It has the silly only 1 dipped headlight. how can i upgrade to better lights and 2 dipped beams?

Thanks

To get 2 lows and 2 hi`s, you`ll need a projectoer kit as i presume you have one filament bulbs in each lense, and you need to put a form of twin filament bulbs in each lense....i fitted these to my 650r and get exactly what you are after and because the are projectors and sealed you dont have the heat issues if you just add 2 two filament bulbs into your stanard Reflectors....HD

post-53496-1272714464_thumb.jpg