Cheaper Unlimited Internet Package From Ais

galvheim

Today I went out to buy my monthly top-up cards worth of 1000 THB. I called AIS and asked for the unlimited package, but the guy who answered said they had just lowered the price to 695 THB (incl. VAT). Just a tip for all you who prefer to be online most of the day (and night) without wondering how many hours of internet you have used. I use it to connect to both internet on my Sony Ericsson X1 and on my Laptop here in the village.

From DTAC I just bought 50 hrs. for 213 THB which included an additional 50 hours extra. Not too bad. This is a promotion offer that will last till around june or july (not sure what he told me again).

So there you have it. Just thought I should mention it... :-)

I don't know. I called up the DTAC helpdesk and told them I wanted unlimited GPRS for my smartphone. Didn't mention Blackberry or anything. They told me it is 650/month.

Oh, and I got an SMS to confirm it.

Edited by Phil Conners

I don't know. I called up the DTAC helpdesk and told them I wanted unlimited GPRS for my smartphone. Didn't mention Blackberry or anything. They told me it is 650/month.

Oh, and I got an SMS to confirm it.

DTac and AIS usually follow eachother's prices, but did the price you got quoted include vat of 7%.

Nana

They don't ask any proof if that's what you mean. I just told them I had a smartphone and that I wanted unlimted gprs for it. They suggested the plan.

Do you use it with a Smartphone or USB modem?

Smartphone, that's what I use it for, not that it should make any difference to DTAC. Fortunately I have proper ADSL at home.

Hi

I am looking at getting an monthly package, mostly for checking my email from time to time on my Iphone 3GS, I’ve seen true have one package for the iphone Lite 399 baht per month with 100mins of calls and 200mb of Edge with some other bit’s thrown in,

http://www.truemove.com/iphone/eng/price_plan.htm

the website says the offer has expired, but I’m sure they’ll have something similar.

What do Dtac and AIS have, for GPRS/EDGE connections, for 1 month.

I’m overseas just now but will be back early June,