Be Carfull Dating Sites-this Is What Can Happen

All you guys who are on the dating sites there is a lesson to be learnt. My neighbor recently met a lady on a dating singles site and she came up from Bangkok to Pattaya and was supposed to have spent the night. Well he woke up in the morning only to find her and his laptop, watch and all his cash missing.

Say what you like, but it is happening so be aware, it is just another scam to get your valuables.

Edited by monkeykevin

"My neighbor recently met a lady on a dating singles site and she came up from Bangkok to Pattaya...he woke up in the morning only to find her and his laptop, watch and all his cash missing."

He wanted to get f***ked by a Thai woman, and he was. What is he complaining about?

"My neighbor recently met a lady on a dating singles site and she came up from Bangkok to Pattaya...he woke up in the morning only to find her and his laptop, watch and all his cash missing."

He wanted to get f***ked by a Thai woman, and he was. What is he complaining about?

:):D

It's a fair warning and common sense. I would avoid out of town contacts who need to spend the night to visit. With a local contact, if something smells fishy, you can bail out much easier. Online, many people are looking for more than a quickie hookup, though that doesn't mean its easy to find.

Edited by Jingthing