She Will Be Mine...

mca

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had one before, see the car in the back, behind the TA

uhm.it almost looks like a real one :D

Owned one like these in 1981,was less then 3 years old,had 20k on the clock and when you drove it for about 10Km it would be black at the backside fromn the oil that came out of the exhaust.Well worth the money I should say :) .Approx 50.000 Euro at that time.

post-14874-1272980270_thumb.jpg

Edited by basjke

Ooh fantasy cars, this is one I've always loved, now just need the mechanic to go with it.

P5050148.jpg

Yeah and besides being driven on the CORRECT side, he should be riding in the passengers seat with you too :) ..

The experts say that fantasising about a car is a penis extension.not my words.Luckily a car is a car is a car to me

No, l was going to say something. BUT,BUT, keep an eye on your Domino's in case one goes missing, ruin your excitement. :)

I have plenty of things to get excited about

my good health

my beautiful gf

my step son

my life in general

my family

if a car gets you excited good for you,but a car for me is getting a-b

Ooh fantasy cars, this is one I've always loved, now just need the mechanic to go with it.

P5050148.jpg

Yeah and besides being driven on the CORRECT side, he should be riding in the passengers seat with you too :) ..

Don't you mean "She" Warpspeed? :D

I am not lesbian MisterBeetle. I want the racing green Jag E type and I want my mechanic to look like this, if possible, cheers :D

mark-wahlberg.jpg

BMW 850CSI (E31)

bmwe31850csi.jpg

Still upset that LivinLos sold his for freaking 15k EURO??????????????????????????

And for the OP, there is/was a board member (i think his name was jinjok) who has a Diablo. I think it's in KL, Malaysia. If you search for the Gumball Rally thread, you'll see some guys in there had some nice wheels.... it was a "flash car" thread - some guys in there had some nice planes and helis also.

renault_5_turbo.jpg

I only managed to get this close.

omni.jpg

Ok I know but they are the same colour :)

In the renault one a tester claimed to hold the land speed record on a roundabout (traffic circle for lefties)

The bottom one Car and Driver said "Make sure the front wheels are pointed in the direction you want to go before putting you foot on the gas pedal" :D

and I want my mechanic to look like this, if possible, cheers :D

OMG, I've been unveiled!

I'd pitch in with mine, but it changes so often it'd be irrelevant within a few days.

I'm surprised at how many people still lust after old cars though - I dig the styling of many of them for sure, but I couldn't drive one more than 2 meters without it driving me absolutely insane. Scratch that, I'm pretty sure they'd all lose me at opening the driver's door :) That said, I do have a thing for (new but) old Bugatti's and Auburns:

delahaye01400.jpg

boattailhardtopred.jpg

burgsilverfrontqtr.jpg

Edited by MoonRiverOasis

That last car is lush Moonriver. And if you look like Mark Wahlberg and have that car, its a done deal :D

I'm afraid not sbj - The car is being held hostage to an end of Thai custom's import lunacy, and Marky Mark is 3 years my senior (and boy does it show) :)

P5050148.jpg

Yeah and besides being driven on the CORRECT side, he should be riding in the passengers seat with you too :D ..

Don't you mean "She" Warpspeed? :D

She mechanic?? :)