Thai Girls Are Evil And So Are Their Offsprings - Joke

eurasianthai

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, your son does look like he could get up to some mischief. Of course, give him a few years and he will get more than a few dads using far worse words than devil :)

I'm speechless.

Why would anyone introduce their wife and child on ThaiVisa?

I applaud the OP for bringing a little sunshine to a sometimes dreary world of cynical and mean-spirited posts.

Some us fathers/husbands are quite proud of our families.

If the idea is that they are in some sort of danger because of minimal, anonymous exposure on T-V, I doubt it as the poster obviously had their tattoos and extra appendages removed before taking the pics.

So he is proud AND smart!

:)

im w guesthouse.

op must be an idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the post is in response to certain other threads demonising Thai women. I get it anyway.

And I still say that the title fooled me!

same same

and there i was thinking this was gonna be a real juicy one

OP you big teaser :)

AND !!!!!

indeed a lovely photo, surely a very happy family. Only wondering why the OP would post a photo of his wife(and son) on a public forum but not include himself to complete the picture????

Well, conclusion, if you like/love somebody, her nationality, lamguage, race,... does not really matter. :)

agreed !! saying that thai girls are vicious feckers when they start !!

AND !!!!!

indeed a lovely photo, surely a very happy family. Only wondering why the OP would post a photo of his wife(and son) on a public forum but not include himself to complete the picture????

good question

secondly: do OP's wife and child know, that they are shown on a widely well known Thailand forum and agree with that?

third: do they know, that there are 100.000+ members and there is not one thread starter showing his family except the op?