Thai Girls Are Evil And So Are Their Offsprings - Joke

eurasianthai

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AND !!!!!

indeed a lovely photo, surely a very happy family. Only wondering why the OP would post a photo of his wife(and son) on a public forum but not include himself to complete the picture????

good question

secondly: do OP's wife and child know, that they are shown on a widely well known Thailand forum and agree with that?

third: do they know, that there are 100.000+ members and there is not one thread starter showing his family except the op?

Birdman, you are forgetting about our good man Ian Forbes...he posts lots of pics :D

Ok, well err, maybe not his family family but you could sorta describe them as extended family :)

It beats my European family, that's why I ran away to Thailand....yeah go on, call me a dead beat dad you schmucks...what would you of done?

vicky_pollard_and_kids.jpg

but, i wonder how many of tv members fit into this category?

Edited by tigerfish

It beats my European family, that's why I ran away to Thailand....yeah go on, call me a dead beat dad you schmucks...what would you of done?

thanks TG..for making me pee my new pants :):D:D

Are you the one on the left or the right?

Seriously though - I'm with your reasoning on this. Innocent photos are exactly that. Unfortunately there are a lot of idjits out there on the wide world of web who think it's fun to post (possibly) incriminating photos of their friends. Once on the interweb, always on the interweb!

What I would of done --- is learn that the word is 'have'. And I wouldn't of (sorry - have) gone near Vikki Pollard in the first place.

If people didn't behind anonymity, this would be a more civil place.

VERY true. That's why Facebook is such a blessing. Being yourself is strongly encouraged there.

It does mean however that you simply don't raise certain topics, either because you don't want to offend any friends, or because you don't want to go to jail.

These "happily married to a Thai" farangs should be forced to disclose the salary they are paying their partners (and their families) and how much property is being put in their names.

But financial records would be required as so many are in denial. Farang neighbor, normally honest, swore to me he wasn't paying, but my GF talking to his wife found out he was paying "household expenses" far in excess of actual costs, with no accounting of where the extra was actually going. And he'd built her house in her village, etc., etc.

Having lived in LOS a number of years, I find that a typical case.

I'm speechless.

Why would anyone introduce their wife and child on ThaiVisa?

It's absolutely beyond me too..

why not? is it reasonable to assume you object because your wives and your children are ugly² ? :)

thanks TG..for making me pee my new pants :):D:D

"yeah but, yeah but but......." :D :D :D :D

I'm speechless.

i rarely agree with the man, but he has nailed it here.

Why ever would you feel the need? Privacy issues aside, who else could possibly care, cute or otherwise?

I'm speechless.

Why ever would you feel the need? Privacy issues aside, who else could possibly care, cute or otherwise?

Following the same vein... Why would anyone post ANYTHING on Thaivisa other than a simple question about where to buy a hamburger or the directions to the airport?

:)

Maybe I'll return to my negative ways and just make fun of everyone. That seems to be the popular theme here.

I'm speechless.

Following the same vein... Why would anyone post ANYTHING on Thaivisa other than a simple question about where to buy a hamburger or the directions to the airport?

:)

Maybe I'll return to my negative ways and just make fun of everyone. That seems to be the popular theme here.

Quit bitching... the mum is hot ... who cares why he did it :D

I'm speechless.

If he wants to, he wants to. It isn't against any TV posting regulations.  If you don't care, and that is certainly your prerogative, then why bother to post?  

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but I suspect that the little feller on the far right might not be yours. Either that or the other five aren't. In any case you did the right thing by leaving her. :)

im w guesthouse.

op must be an idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the post is in response to certain other threads demonising Thai women. I get it anyway.

Yeah, I got it too and was almost tempted to post a pic of my family. But I resisted the temptation.

Anyway, great-looking family, congrats.

Very nice picture of your family and can see why you’re a proud father. Good for you for posting and bringing life and smiles to some of the members and also thanks for sharing!

I don’t post here often but do read the forums on a regular basis - I have to admit I get bored of hearing all of the negativity/ sarcasm/ pessimism / gloom and doom and generally critical comments about the Thai locals and life in general here.

I know I haven’t been here as long as most of the forum members but is over 4 years and I love it here, am in a relationship with a Thai and am happy with my life in Thailand. Life is what you make it – instead of criticising and complaining how about some more positive stories and information???

With all of you long time Expats on this forum, SURELY somewhere in your combined experiences and time spent in the LOS there is a reason WHY YOU ARE STILL HERE???? Think about it, remember why and share it with us or just stop ‘bitchin’ :):D

I'm speechless.

Totally agree GH. I'd never consider it OK to post a picture of my wife on TV.

I wouldn't even say what she or I actually do for a living. Nor would I give any details away that would cause the loss of my anonymity. My privacy is paramount.