Thai Communications Authority Blocks Everything

thailandbluegrass

Does the TCA have to block youtube and www.tvunetworks.com and all these sites that have nothing to do with anything bad? Does ANYONE know the answer?

In case none of you know this, there is a free livestream TV site called www.tvunetworks.com that has thousands of different channels and hundreds of languages and cartoons, movie channels etc. Normaly all you need is a half decent internet connection and you will no longer need satalite or cable here in LOS or anywhere in the world for that matter, just buy a cable to hook your computer up to your TV and Bob's your uncle.

The problem is the Thai Communications Authority has blocked it now (temporary I assume) untill all the political situation is resolved? If I am wrong and anyone has any idea of how to bypass this block please let us know?

I know that many times if your internet explorer won't show it that you can use Mozilla and it will work there but as far as TVUNETWORKS.COM is right now they have also blocked that. WHY ??????????

banjo-playing-smile.gif

I dont know which Thailand your living in but the one I'm in youtube works fine, TVunetworks just doesnt load, how do you know its blocked, maybe it is having issues ??

It is working fine here in the US.