Thai Boxing School (which School?)

Me&MrsJones

hi there fellow TV's......

My mate is a Thai Boxer. He is coming over from UK to train here in Bangkok and wants me to locate the best school for him to enroll. The school's instructors would need to speak English to a reasonable level (huh...define "reasonable" :) ) because my mate doesn't speak any Thai....!! The school would ideally be located in Bangkok or Rangsit area.

So my question is "where is such a school"?

Can anyone help??

Cheers

Me&MrsJones

come train at this Gym, it's really good, the materials and place is brandnew and the price is very reasonable, trainers are thai and are nice, the owner is Australian. Quite alot of thai's and forgneirs train here.

It's in BKK silom rd.

It's at Silom rd between soi 9 and 11, don't worry about the red-shirt stuff, nothing much going on there. I went boxing today and took the MRT to Silom, walk from what i guess is soi 1, to soi 11 and not much going on, a few military walking around and the BTS is closed but other then that is looks like business as usuall, and the training place is quite a bit away from the "RED" area anyways.

They have different programs, if you friend wants to train like hardcore he can even have accomodation at the gym, or else just rent a place nearby, its in the center of the city of bkk so not some suburb were there is hardly anything to do. Mixed crowd and are good attitude and friendly.

http://www.fightingspiritgym.com/ this is their website.... the owner name is DAN, he's really cool and an awesome trainer.

hope this helps... just say chris reffered you... if he goes he prob see me training there.

Hi,

Thanks a lot for the info. Sounds like a nice place. I'll check it out......

Cheers

come train at this Gym, it's really good, the materials and place is brandnew and the price is very reasonable, trainers are thai and are nice, the owner is Australian. Quite alot of thai's and forgneirs train here.

It's in BKK silom rd.

It's at Silom rd between soi 9 and 11, don't worry about the red-shirt stuff, nothing much going on there. I went boxing today and took the MRT to Silom, walk from what i guess is soi 1, to soi 11 and not much going on, a few military walking around and the BTS is closed but other then that is looks like business as usuall, and the training place is quite a bit away from the "RED" area anyways.

They have different programs, if you friend wants to train like hardcore he can even have accomodation at the gym, or else just rent a place nearby, its in the center of the city of bkk so not some suburb were there is hardly anything to do. Mixed crowd and are good attitude and friendly.

http://www.fightingspiritgym.com/ this is their website.... the owner name is DAN, he's really cool and an awesome trainer.

hope this helps... just say chris reffered you... if he goes he prob see me training there.