Teenage Briton Arrested For Drug Trafficking

george

he was a stupid laddy who took the chance , only to call his junkie mate back home and tell him it was a piece of piss from dubai , said junky tipped of the uk cops for a fee , and his bags were off the carousel waiting for him so they knew who to pull he was headed to samui he will now do 30 years 8 in thailand and 15 in the uk

:D this topic started on 2003-11-11.... :D

LaoPo

Some folks out in the countryside can only afford dial up?

:D ?

:o

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what can happen to you in Thailand if you are not careful. Read the story below.

Story

:o Why? the story if from 18 july 2002...

There have been hundreds of similar stories 'what can happen in Thailand' since than.

LaoPo

Wasn't it reported at the time that he had learning difficulties?.

I think that is a polite way of saying he was 'thick'.

The boy got set up. Happens all the time.

However, trafficking drugs carries severe penalties in any country.

Was it the Finns or the Swedes who did a study some 30 years ago which resulted in the fact that

after 7 years in a prison a person becomes instituionalised. (spelling?).

Hence the punishment factor is of no use after that time?.

Can't see that locking up a daft laddie for 30 years is going to have any impact on the international drug trade.

Well they've got to lock someone up and it's not going to be the bosses.

If they ask why you refuse, just tell them what i said. I have been scanned since my departure and my luggage has security tags on it and it is not tampered with, so therefore i refuse the scan. Then say Khop Khun and get out of there and mind your own business.

No Mr/mrs customs officer you cannot search my bag cos Dave Yo says you cant alright. Khop Khun :bah::bah:

:o:D :D :D :D

pills are made in europe. there is big money for sending them out here with the amount of forang parting over night.

heroin can buy here ganga also. coke has to me smuggled.

problem is that this kid probaby got away with it for years.,

now he has years to get his head down.

silly little man.

i do not do drugs but i am surrounded by it. i cannot understand how good the buzz is that can put u in prison for life.

obvoiusly people don't care when they are out thier nut.

maybe bribe police might work to an extent but they still get you in the end

pills are made in europe. there is big money for sending them out here with the amount of forang parting over night.

silly little man.

i do not do drugs but i am surrounded by it. i cannot understand how good the buzz is that can put u in prison for life.

Well this kid apparently had not been getting away with it for life - it was his first time overseas I think it was said

This is not a Warren Fellowes - a professional who did nothing but whinge when caught- but a stupid wee laddie taken advantage of by others who now has a lot of time to think about the error he made.

I am not defending his actions one iota BTW and its Thailands right to deal as to how they see fit but I would have thought his learning disability might have been a mitigating factor.

silly little man.

Well this kid apparently had not been getting away with it for life - it was his first time overseas I think it was said

This is not a Warren Fellowes - a professional who did nothing but whinge when caught- but a stupid wee laddie taken advantage of by others who now has a lot of time to think about the error he made.

I am not defending his actions one iota BTW and its Thailands right to deal as to how they see fit but I would have thought his learning disability might have been a mitigating factor.

If you have not read the book by Warren Fellowes (as i have) then i guess you could be excused for dismissing him as a whinger. If you have read it then your lack of compassion for anyone, irresspective of their crime (especially as he hadn't killed or attacked anyone!!) who finds themselves in a hel_l hole that should never be allowed , is worrying.

silly little man.

If you have not read the book by Warren Fellowes (as i have) then i guess you could be excused for dismissing him as a whinger. If you have read it then your lack of compassion for anyone, irresspective of their crime (especially as he hadn't killed or attacked anyone!!) who finds themselves in a hel_l hole that should never be allowed , is worrying.

Sorry I read it when it came out and now just bought it again and still feel the same. - even though it is ghost written it is <deleted> peurile

How do you know no-one did not die as a result of his peddling?

I can and do feel compassion for people and do believe that people can be rehabilitated but I am afraid he does whinge - tells a lot of lies and never really showed remorse but certainly felt awfully sorry for himself.

The guy was a professional drug smuggler both out of Thailand and India for many years - he knew the risks and accepted them for the rewards he got - he was a professional

I beleive he never got much sympathy at home either for getting pals into bother

Now if you read Sandra Gregory's book she knows she was wrong, accepted it and apologised - now a totally rehabilitated young women who lectures kids on the dangers of drugs and has got herself a degree from Oxford - wholly admirable.

Even the guy in this thread I can feel a whole lot more compassion for the Fellowes -sorry the guy comes over as a lying self serving shit

Edited by Prakanong

it is hard to know exaclty what happened but anyone who can buy a plain ticket to thailand has the i.q to know therisk of getting caught. as the thai's say Som knomb Nar.

if u get away with it then good luck. if not who can you blame???

even if he was a runner for a large amounnt they would have only got him to do it through his own greed. probably to large it infront of his mates that he was a drug runner.

i hope he gets out soon. wouldn;t wish prison on anyone for drug crimes but i do not feel sorry for him. he knew the score before

One point that has been missed is the fact that had he been caught in Dubai he would have been in hotter water. There was a woman held in one of the sandy countries for having a banned painkiller in her urine that was taken outside of that country.

Please go back to argueing the toss over drugs/dealing/trafficking. It seems that those with some of the strongest views on how it was done have never even seen an E.