Ips Error Every Time On Chiang Mai And General Forums

Ulysses G.

EVERY time I try to access either the Chiang Mai or General forum, I get an IPS error message, but it has not happened anywhere else. I CAN access the lead post on the list of forums, but can not get into the forum itself. Anyone have any idea why?

Yes same here get an IPS error message most time when trying to get TV, have to try lots of time, NO other site just TV... is a problem on Firefox, Chrome and I.E. + a pain if I try to go from a TV email as after loads of trying arrive at the home page, not the page from the email.

IPS error ??

Page not found ??

Thai Visa Proxy error ?? [No I do not use a proxy]

Yes same here get an IPS error message most time when trying to get TV, have to try lots of time, NO other site just TV... is a problem on Firefox, Chrome and I.E. + a pain if I try to go from a TV email as after loads of trying arrive at the home page, not the page from the email.

IPS error ??

Page not found ??

Thai Visa Proxy error ?? [No I do not use a proxy]

When that happens please check your IP from True. Several of us have had issues such as that but only when on 124.122.*.* series from True. A resync of modem to obtain a new IP not in the (122) range seems to correct the problem for us. Please advise if you have the same results.

Thanks must have been a True problem, put in one of the other IP numbers and so far all is fine..

Just watch Practice 1 of the F1, and feel sure the picture on the TV via the internet 'Dreambox' is even sharper with different IP numbers in the Router :)