Fox News Us Right Wing Tries To Make Teabagger A Gay Slur

OK, this is bizarre.

Most of us know about the right wing USA political movement known as both the tea partiers and the teabaggers. There is strong evidence they called THEMSELVES teabaggers first, because they weren't hip enough to know the sexual connotations of that term. Then they dropped that. After that, opponents of them started calling them teabaggers to mock them.

In fact, President Obama referred to the teabaggers by the name teabaggers.

Now Fox News, in their infinite obnoxiousness, is trying to turn teabaggers into a gay slur!

The Fox News line (heard today), it is outrageous that Obama is using a GAY SLUR to insult the tea partiers. How inappropriate! What if our hero President Bush had called someone the gay F word? OK, maybe it was inappropriate of Prez O to use that term, but it is NOT a gay slur. They made that up out of the blue!

Yes, many gay people enjoy hot man to man teabagging. I know I do. But surely the vast majority of people in the world enjoying teabagging are heterosexuals! What a bizarre twist to make teabagging a gay slur. So like I said, there they go again!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=teabagger

Sexual meaning -- 2) a man that squats on top of a womens face and lowers his genitals into her mouth during sex, known as "teabagging

Edited by Jingthing

Two posts removed and their posters warned, for the following reasons:

1. It is now considered trolling to ask if posts in the gay subforum should be Thai related (they do not have to be and posters should read the subforum rules before posting)

2. Off-topic posting

Please continue to read the subforum rules for the various subfora before posting there or else you may be penalised for violating subforum guidelines.

JT, why are you surprised that Fox news is trying to spin their propaganda in a mean and nasty direction?

Of course I am not surprised, but this latest case is beyond the pale. They don't have journalists, they have fiction writers. On the other hand, if they seriously think gays are going to believe that the term is a gay slur and that we are going to be angry at President Obama because he said it once publicly, they are probably reading too many of their own "press" releases.

Edited by Jingthing

IMHO, gays, in general, need a thicker skin, and less drama-queen responses to the world's "injustices." :)

I think we would gain more respect if that were the case. So what. Let it go. There are bigger fish to fry.

IMHO, gays, in general, need a thicker skin, and less drama-queen responses to the world's "injustices." :)

I think we would gain more respect if that were the case. So what. Let it go. There are bigger fish to fry.

This topic has NOTHING to do with gays being insulted. We were NOT insulted by Obama because teabagger is NOT a gay slur. It is about Fox News making up fictions trying to stir the sheit. So I find your comment really off point.

I quite got your point in your original post.

I think you just need to let Fox, which, "in their infinite obnoxiousness, is trying to turn teabaggers into a gay slur!" (your words) by twisting Obama's words, just go on about their rightwing word-twisting, and then get on with your life.

Too many over-sensitive gays give the whole bunch a bad reputation.

And thanks for the technical definition of "teabagging." Too much information. :)

Edited by toptuan

I quite got your point in your original post.

I think you just need to let Fox, which, "in their infinite obnoxiousness, is trying to turn teabaggers into a gay slur!" (your words) by twisting Obama's words, just go on about their rightwing word-twisting, and then get on with your life.

Too many over-sensitive gays give the whole bunch a bad reputation.

And thanks for the technical definition of "teabagging." Too much information. :)

Teabagger is now a term in the public domain, so people should know what it means, and what it doesn't mean. Never too much information!