Bangkok Bank Credit Card

Spent last month in Australia. Hired a car using BB credit card. Paid a few hundred dollars deposit which according to the reputable car hire company was refunded weeks ago. Trouble is this money still has not been deposited into my BB account. I'll contact the BB on Monday to try to track it down. Anyone else out there had a similar problem?

BKK Bank loves to hold their customer's money for their own use,they draw interest on it.It takes me 30 days to get money from the states. I hate banks and all their shitty little fees,charges,etc. and ways they devise to increase their bottom line,not only here in Thailand but also in the States :)

BKK Bank loves to hold their customer's money for their own use,they draw interest on it.It takes me 30 days to get money from the states. I hate banks and all their shitty little fees,charges,etc. and ways they devise to increase their bottom line,not only here in Thailand but also in the States :)

If it takes 30 days to get your money from the states it "ain't" Bangkok Bank causing the problem. I send money monthly automatically from the States via low cost automatic clearing house (ACH) routing to Bangkok Bank on the last business day of the month and it arrives/is posted to my account on the first business day of the next month. Summary: if Monday is the last business day of the month (say the 31st) , I get the money on Tuesday (say the 1st) of the following month.

And when I send additional living money on an irregular/adhoc basis (via ACH or SWIFT) it arrives X-amount business days later per ever how many business days the "sending" bank said it should take. And I send from more than one bank. I normally select the 3 business day send/arrive option...and 3 business days later it's posted to my Bangkok Bank account.

I expect there is "more of a story" to your situation.